Reviews for Aftermath
Satan Abraham chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Fantastic. :)
Gamma Orionis chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
*Clings to Rodolphus and Rabastan*

asdfghjk I feel so bad for poor Rab! Having Rodolphus snapping at him like that... I can only imagine how much worse that makes the whole matter. And poor Rodophus too - always having to be the brave, protective one and feeling like he's letting his brother down when he's not... such an awful situation to be in...

This was an absolutely AMAZING birthday gift *Hugs* Thank you so much!

(Sooooo *bats eyelashes* Is there any chance that this story is going to continue? *Winning smile*)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't for the life of me write incest, but I can read it perfectly fine...

This was very well written and very believable. I enjoyed it :P
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
WOOOO SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR CONVERTING YOU SO THOROUGHLY ) (And clearly, Rodolphus thinks like a normal person and Rabastan is a jumbled mess because my head!canon for them has completely permeated your brain :D)

So, anyway, that aside, I'm completely in love with this. Like, oh my Lord, I can't even say. I love Rodolphus's emphasis on how wrong it is and his guilt over it, but how he has trouble bringing himself to hurt Rabastan... ahhhhh LOVE. And Rabastan is such a wonderful mess - "that scares him just a little bit because it makes him feel a little out of control." PERFECTION.

"...really having a discussion, about why it happened and what happens now and where do they go from here?"
I kind of want them to have a discussion about this now... *ponders*

And thank you ever so for the dedication - I'm honoured! :D
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'm completely blaming you and Gamma for the conversion to this pairing.

I like the distinctive contrast in their characters. Rodolphus as the logical one and Rabastan as the emotion-driven one. It works really well.

I feel bad for Rabastan that Rodolphus just leaves afterwards.

Reading this on the site verses reading it on my phone definitely has more impact. On my phone, I can't see the italicized words. (Which is now a word!). The italics makes a lot of difference here. On my phone I did question the wordiness of "unknow"; then on the site "un" was italics and I was like "Ah, that's better!"

The ending is by far my favorite line. It's just a win.

Overall, lovely, as always! :D
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was both disturbing and emotional. Very well written. :)