Reviews for A Different Start
reader82 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
It's really interesting to read about how "the beginning" otherwise could have been. I liked this story. Although it was a different plot the basis for the later relationship between Neal and Peter was already there.

Vielen Dank und bitte erfreue uns noch mit vielen weiteren White Collar stories.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
nice :D
Wondo chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Neal turns down Mozzie's escape plan. Even at the beginning of their partnership, Neal has begun to recognize he's struck true gold. A new life with the agent he can trust with his life and future. The bromance begins ...
Enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
i really liked that end part - that variation of what neal said in the beginning, at the church...:) it would've even been okay if you ended with peter's comment "then we're good" - that would've shown promise for the future, too. anyway, this was really good! i love it! :) :) :) :)
pechika chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
This was cool, u kept the characters consistent even with an AU. Looking fwd to more stories
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Great story. I liked it.
And now can't wait for next Thursday to start watching the show again. I've been hanging onto fics like this for satisfy my cravings.
Anyway, excellent work with this story:)
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
love the end of the story, especially how peter came to appreciate neal's work and even go so far as to protect him from the other agents

great story!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I liked the ending where Peter stood up for Neal and proved to Neal that he takes their partnership seriously. Thanks.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I'm glad Neal went to Peter after all, though technically he should have done that earlier since Peter already knew about his trip down the stairs. But luckily, El was able to change Peter's mind about giving up on Neal. Looking forward to them catching Dutchman.
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
neal did go to peter, that has to count for something...
glad that peter listens to el ;-)

what about the dutchman?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
this chapter seemed to go a little fast...i would've liked it if you added more details and more dialogue to it...this left me feeling like there was more...:(
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
great update!
oh and btw you choose a wonderful painting!

what's neal gonna do now? hopefully he confides in peter and let's him help!
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
oh, goodness! what a cliffie that you left me on! you evil person! ;) i hope neal uses that trick about warrant law to catch wilkes, too! that would be awesome if wilkes was like, working with them or something...i can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Wondo chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter; very suspenseful.
I'm enjoying your interpretation.
Will Neal contact Peter or attempt to steal the real thing? Come on Neal ... take a chance with Peter.
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
if that's no incentive... what will neal do now?
and how will peter react to whatever neal's doing?

good chapter!