Reviews for Cherry Blossoms in the Moon's Gaze
NotSoHappyP-Nut chapter 10 . 4/12
Sorry to read that there are so many not nice people being rude. I enjoy reading your stories though. I hope I will be able to read more in the future.
littleballoffire2206 chapter 10 . 3/8
Thank you for making such a lovely story, you made all the characters so adorable! I really felt the affection coming off of the children! aw~ I might die now, it's so sad you're leaving...
alexma chapter 10 . 3/5
Hi,
I love this story and you're writing style. I would love to read more chapters!
jungun1999 chapter 9 . 2/11
I was just wondering where to find the rest of your story
Cherry blossoms and the moons gaze. I think you are doing a wonderful and have enjoyed what you’ve written:)
Thank you!
GoodWork chapter 10 . 1/10
I'm sorry that there are people who can't be nice to an author who writes beautiful stories like these. I don't have an account, so I unfortunately can't pm you. Thank you for sharing your wonderous words though.
Illulian chapter 10 . 1/10
As Eleanor Roosevelt once said "No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent.". Think MLK, Nelson Mandela and Ghandi. Do you think when they were told they were inferior they felt inferior? I mean sure it made them uncomfortable, but no they didn't. Instead they stood up, said no and fought to be accepted as themselves. Sure their struggle is the stuff History is made of, and as a simple writer you're wondering what the heck this have to do with you. Simply put, prove them wrong by being yourself and don't let there comments be an affirmation of something you're scared might be true. It's not. I really enjoy reading your writing. Writing is a craft that as a wordsmith takes time to polish and that's fine. You're a great storyteller and I enjoy reading your imagination, so thanks for sharing it with me.

From reading your comments on your other fics I can tell you are a highly self critical writer. And that's fine too, most artists are. However while it's ok to look for mistakes as a way to improve your craft, it's not ok to take a complete strangers critical reaction to your writing as an accurate measure of your worth as a writer. That is not a sustainable mindset if you want to keep writing fiction.

You can't please everyone, not even JK Rowling did that. I'm not sure how old you are, and if you're old enough to remember, but even JK Rowling had a fair bunch of negative critics, still does. When HP came out and her book started becoming a best seller, multiple highly thought of book critics in national newspapers were absolutely livid because HP was so poorly written. "She's a female writer and it shows", "What's going to become of children's fiction if this is the standard", and my favorite "How dare she be so successful because of this" etc, etc. I remember reading so many of them and yet it didn't change how much I enjoyed her works, or how popular they were. I'm sure she read them too, and it didn't stop her from writing or publishing them, because at some point as a writer she realized it to, that you can't please everyone, and while some people can absolute dicks when they're not happy they can't stop her from writing.

Lastly as a side note, I want to see Luna meet Orochimaru, Obito and Madara and Fairy Dust their butts, so don't stop now, you got this!

-Illulian

p.s. If you want to chat anytime just msg me
kage kitsune 14 chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
I'm sorry you feel you have to leave because some people are jerks. I really liked this story. And I would like to know what sites you will be posting on instead so I can finish this one.
CherryTree230 chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
I'm sorry about all the poor reviews you have received, where are you posting your stories now if I can ask? I would love to keep following you :)
UseFistNotMouth chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
As a writer, you will not please everyone. Professional authors have to deal with flames and harsh biased opinionated criticisms on forums, from professional reviewers in published magazines and news outlets and YouTube. But since people know where they live and their real names, they also haveto deal with harassment over social media and altercations in person.

Not everyone writes for the same reason and not everyone reads for the same reason. Choosing not to write for your own reasons because readers have their own opinions and trolls exist is saddening. This story is a fluff story you obviously write for good vibes. When a reader sends hate your way, why do your motivations change? There isn't anyone following or faving this story because they hate it.
betty4794 chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
Hi I really like this story... Can you please tell me where you have reposted this story... Please... I would very much like to read it
CherryTree230 chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
Hello, i just wanted to tell you that i really enjoy this story, i think it is really sweet and i was wondering if there was a way for me to read more? I'm sorry you have to deal with negative comments and guilt trips, i usually get the latter in droves every time i update considering it takes me a month or two before i feel it's ready, you know?
Junior VB chapter 9 . 9/20/2017
No está mal.
Not bad.
kidloco chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
I remember lol, like I said before, dont erace it and continúe please

I love sakura and luna
Kidloco chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Same nick in my account but im la zy and cant remember my password lol

I love you fanfic, just finish the ones you write and I love it, please dont stop, I had sane ass hole but I dont care, still writing only problem, dont had beta tester, so cant post the one I already finished please continúe here
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
Will see help yakumo with her powers latter? Yakumo was a frail girl who strived to revitalize her clans grate states. However, do to her Health, lack of tie and ninjutues, and uncontrollable illusionary powers she was forced out of the ninja academy and into a special facility to contain her. Do to a combination of her powers, being forced to her if limits constantly to accomplish her dreams, and her parents waiting yakumo to abandon them a evil personality emerge within her.
It would be cool if Luna help yakumo out.