Reviews for Cherry Blossoms in the Moon's Gaze
Peppei chapter 10 . 3/24
Would love to read more of this story ! Followed so I'll know if you decide to repost somewhere else! Pls let us know
AliceInWonderland1234 chapter 10 . 3/23
I really love your story's, keep up the amazing work, don't let the haters get you down. (0u0)/
Maddy Grace chapter 10 . 3/18
Hey I just wanted to say I love your story. I think it's awful that people would say mean things and just be jerks In general. So I hope you keep posting and stuff. I just wanted you to know I think your cool and are better than thouse losers.
raeesmerelda chapter 10 . 2/21
Well, I thought it was interesting and would like to keep reading, so I'd like to know where you choose to repost it (esp if it's AO3). I'll still alert, just in case you post another note.
anjanishe chapter 10 . 2/20
umm hello
i love many if your story
but i'm not an active revier
i still wish to able to read your story
katrima chapter 10 . 2/17
Hello! I really do love your stories, and I really much hope to be able to read them again.
Is it possible for you to post exactly where you would repost them?
I love to read more! Know that you have support from me!
Oh. I understand, people can be jerks. I'm really sorry this happened to you. I'll be over on AO3 to talk if you want, and I'll read anything more you want to share.

RueLukas on AO3
The last paragraph of this chapter gave the impression that Lunakura could possibly help Orochimaru, and part of my mind absolutely LOST IT. I love Oro, he's one of my favorite characters, and the idea made me overwhelmingly happy.
Some of the ideas I've been getting from Shino's chapter made me think of Hinata and Neji. Would Lunakura be able to Show them? Will one/both of them be friends with her and become more fae-ish/Seeing? I'm really excited for that.
And what you do for Sasuke.
And Kiba.
Will Ino be able to see? You hinted that she would learn/Lunakura would teach her, and I'm really curious.
Danzo. What in the world will she do with Danzo?

RueLukas on AO3.
101bubbly chapter 9 . 2/14
Erm, Hopefully you haven't deleted your account, but Is there any way I could read this story and possibly others? I've come to love this story. Mostly because its so different from others, its refreshing _ Anyways, Have a Happy Valentine's Day! 3
nwyd chapter 10 . 2/10
Hi loving the story it's adorable - if you decide to post elsewhere could I get the link please?
Thanks :D
moonlightjasmine chapter 10 . 2/10
Do you plan to transfer to AO3?
AstriaChaos13 chapter 10 . 2/5
I think those pig headed jerks need to stop being so mean and reevaluate their lifes. I think this story is wonderful and hope to get a taste/read of your other stories. Also I would love it if you kept updated this story ,I'm very intrigued and obsessed with it even though I just read it today. So I would appreciate it if you kept updating this story for those and I who love it. Don't let anyone take away your love of writing and creativeness. Stay YOUTHFUL
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 2/5
NOoooooo! This story is too freaking AWESOME! I wanna know what happens next! Flames are for roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. And you can't fix stupid but you can mock them intelligently and they'll be too dumb to know the difference. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and really hate that you feel so brought down by morons. Hope you can find your inspiration once again. And I just LOVE to re-read the good stories and will be very sad if you remove this one.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/5
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 2/5
#cackles# Ooooh I just freaking LOVE this story. Soo CUTE! And with Luna to help things will be much better if not more interesting. XD