Reviews for The Other Side
Vengeful Astartes chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
bye bye Angel.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
ok another great chapter, on to the next.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
awesome chapter, loved the Dursilla scenes.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I kind of like the idea of Ford getting turned by Xander.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
another great chapter mate love this one as well.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Great idea for a fanfic, don't know why i haven't see this done before.(In this way). Love the first chapter, gonna read the whole lot, will review the rest of the chapter as well.
Talon5Krrde chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Interesting story.

I like the Cannon joke at the end.

Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I thought Xander would have jumped Dru's bones. But no where did I see a comedy in the info. And as far as characters, did Xander dress up as that douchebag Kraven?
tenchifew chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Really liked the story.
Had to laugh at the "smoking is evil" trope.
Very interesting characterization of Xander.
Thank you for writing.
Oxnate chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Reply to Guest: Actually, that's exactly what it is. Apparently Dracula knows how to re-form himself. Perhaps if Drusilla had gone through the full 'cure' the first time, she would have learned that trick too.

To pax-draconix: What do you mean, 'as well'?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I don't know where you where planning from here, but I'm going to be presumptuous, ex out Wolfram and Heart, and Say Drusilla now knows Dracula's trick.
pax-draconix chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Seriously, you're doing the resurrection thing as well?
UniCryin chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Aaw :( Your Xander stories are awesome!

The story was great, and I really enjoyed reading it! :P What will you write now? Will you make any more Xandes fic's?
FateBurn chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
good chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
God damn. Been re watching series. Just finished season 5. And i must say my earlier statement about Buffy verse somewhat suck was so wrong. I mean the end of season four and season 5 pressurized was so good, damn. But that not what got me, season 5 was so dramatic it made me cry like i haven't cried in a while. I mean Joyce, she was such minor character her importance shifted but she never was important in big picture. And yet her death shakes everybody, character, important or not, good or slightly evil(Spike) and viewers. I mean it was so sad and painful, and it didn't stop. And not the death was important but what kind of changes life was bringing, good, sad, depressing and so much more. Even Buffy death struck me, and you probably remember how i felt about her, but her sacrifice, it was so much to bear... Sorry if you have to listen to me talking about something which is not concern your story, but i really wanted to tell it to somebody. I would say something about your story, but currently i don't feel like reviewing much as i feel slightly sad and... something else. So goodbye, till next time.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »