Reviews for The Other Side
Oxnate chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Reply to Guest: Actually, that's exactly what it is. Apparently Dracula knows how to re-form himself. Perhaps if Drusilla had gone through the full 'cure' the first time, she would have learned that trick too.

To pax-draconix: What do you mean, 'as well'?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I don't know where you where planning from here, but I'm going to be presumptuous, ex out Wolfram and Heart, and Say Drusilla now knows Dracula's trick.
pax-draconix chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Seriously, you're doing the resurrection thing as well?
UniCryin chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Aaw :( Your Xander stories are awesome!

The story was great, and I really enjoyed reading it! :P What will you write now? Will you make any more Xandes fic's?
FateBurn chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
good chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
God damn. Been re watching series. Just finished season 5. And i must say my earlier statement about Buffy verse somewhat suck was so wrong. I mean the end of season four and season 5 pressurized was so good, damn. But that not what got me, season 5 was so dramatic it made me cry like i haven't cried in a while. I mean Joyce, she was such minor character her importance shifted but she never was important in big picture. And yet her death shakes everybody, character, important or not, good or slightly evil(Spike) and viewers. I mean it was so sad and painful, and it didn't stop. And not the death was important but what kind of changes life was bringing, good, sad, depressing and so much more. Even Buffy death struck me, and you probably remember how i felt about her, but her sacrifice, it was so much to bear... Sorry if you have to listen to me talking about something which is not concern your story, but i really wanted to tell it to somebody. I would say something about your story, but currently i don't feel like reviewing much as i feel slightly sad and... something else. So goodbye, till next time.
UniCryin chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter! :)

Lol, Spike's very posessive over Dru You'd think he'd want to stick around and become "the big baddies", but I guess he's a very jealous vamp ;)
Answer to Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
"You don't get the memories of the vampire that turned you. If you did, Selene would have Viktors memories, secrets etc. So yeah... That's wrong."

Michael got Kraven's memories. Selene didn't get Viktor's because Viktor is an Elder and able to control what memories he gave her.

"Also, just in case - Buffy vamps aren't vulnerable to underworld ammo - it's just the earths yellow sun, since they could be in the sun in pylea, the worlfram and hart dimension, and basically every dimension but earths (sucks to be them)"

Actually, Pylea's atmosphere filtered out enough of the UV radiation and allowed vampires to survive. And WR&H dimensions weren't lit by real suns.

"And I'm pretty sure vamps don't go down from a bullet in the head, but don't quite remember that."

Joss never tried it on his show so there is no canon example. We do know they can be paralyzed if their spinal cord is damaged. *sings to tune of Dry Bones* Spinal cord's connected to the Brain Stem. *stops singing* You turn the brain to mush, vamp goes down.

"It would be so great if Xander got together with Dru and turned evil, but him being with Cordie on the side of good is fine too.

Story is great by the way."

Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2012

Story is great by the way.
tanis19 chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter!
Bobboky chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Sweet
UniCryin chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter!:)

Lol, Giles is awesome! He understood the problem directly. He IS the G-man!

Weeeell... is there any way to turn Xander back to normal? Maybe if they found a Lorophage demon and he could... slurp... the memories... up? Eww, that sounded nasty! o.O
FateBurn chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Good chapter
Drew28 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Good chapter will Kendra be turn in too a xanpire ?
Bobboky chapter 12 . 11/12/2012