Reviews for The Other Side
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
God damn. Been re watching series. Just finished season 5. And i must say my earlier statement about Buffy verse somewhat suck was so wrong. I mean the end of season four and season 5 pressurized was so good, damn. But that not what got me, season 5 was so dramatic it made me cry like i haven't cried in a while. I mean Joyce, she was such minor character her importance shifted but she never was important in big picture. And yet her death shakes everybody, character, important or not, good or slightly evil(Spike) and viewers. I mean it was so sad and painful, and it didn't stop. And not the death was important but what kind of changes life was bringing, good, sad, depressing and so much more. Even Buffy death struck me, and you probably remember how i felt about her, but her sacrifice, it was so much to bear... Sorry if you have to listen to me talking about something which is not concern your story, but i really wanted to tell it to somebody. I would say something about your story, but currently i don't feel like reviewing much as i feel slightly sad and... something else. So goodbye, till next time.
UniCryin chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter! :)

Lol, Spike's very posessive over Dru You'd think he'd want to stick around and become "the big baddies", but I guess he's a very jealous vamp ;)
Answer to Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
"You don't get the memories of the vampire that turned you. If you did, Selene would have Viktors memories, secrets etc. So yeah... That's wrong."

Michael got Kraven's memories. Selene didn't get Viktor's because Viktor is an Elder and able to control what memories he gave her.

"Also, just in case - Buffy vamps aren't vulnerable to underworld ammo - it's just the earths yellow sun, since they could be in the sun in pylea, the worlfram and hart dimension, and basically every dimension but earths (sucks to be them)"

Actually, Pylea's atmosphere filtered out enough of the UV radiation and allowed vampires to survive. And WR&H dimensions weren't lit by real suns.

"And I'm pretty sure vamps don't go down from a bullet in the head, but don't quite remember that."

Joss never tried it on his show so there is no canon example. We do know they can be paralyzed if their spinal cord is damaged. *sings to tune of Dry Bones* Spinal cord's connected to the Brain Stem. *stops singing* You turn the brain to mush, vamp goes down.

"It would be so great if Xander got together with Dru and turned evil, but him being with Cordie on the side of good is fine too.

Story is great by the way."

Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2012

Story is great by the way.
tanis19 chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter!
Bobboky chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Sweet
UniCryin chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter!:)

Lol, Giles is awesome! He understood the problem directly. He IS the G-man!

Weeeell... is there any way to turn Xander back to normal? Maybe if they found a Lorophage demon and he could... slurp... the memories... up? Eww, that sounded nasty! o.O
FateBurn chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Good chapter
Drew28 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Good chapter will Kendra be turn in too a xanpire ?
Bobboky chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Cool
UniCryin chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter! :)
I actually like "Xanpires"! I think it sounds much better than Vampires

Uh-oh. He's turning bad. One known weakness of Xanpires: Memories from blood xD
Will there be a "cure" like from Highlander's dark quickening or will this be a evil Xander story? At least Cordelia's still good

Please update! :D
d.greynight chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Just blazed through all the chapters _ Gotta say I'm liking the story and where its headed. Its definitely an awesome idea for the memories they're taking to start influencing their actions after all no matter the willpower you can't fight against it if you don't know its happening. I gotta disagree on your 2nd A/N though I Think Cordelia is plenty empathetic she just chooses to not acknowledge it ...
tanis19 chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter
jabbarulez chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Drusilla a mother? of X and C? oh dear god its the ApOcAlYpSe!
FateBurn chapter 12 . 11/11/2012