Reviews for The Other Side
UniCryin chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter! :)
I actually like "Xanpires"! I think it sounds much better than Vampires

Uh-oh. He's turning bad. One known weakness of Xanpires: Memories from blood xD
Will there be a "cure" like from Highlander's dark quickening or will this be a evil Xander story? At least Cordelia's still good

Please update! :D
d.greynight chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Just blazed through all the chapters _ Gotta say I'm liking the story and where its headed. Its definitely an awesome idea for the memories they're taking to start influencing their actions after all no matter the willpower you can't fight against it if you don't know its happening. I gotta disagree on your 2nd A/N though I Think Cordelia is plenty empathetic she just chooses to not acknowledge it ...
tanis19 chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter
jabbarulez chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Drusilla a mother? of X and C? oh dear god its the ApOcAlYpSe!
FateBurn chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
good chapter.
Bobboky chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
very good
UniCryin chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter!
Will Cordelia have the memories that Xander has got? And will Dru try to turn her into a tiger too?
Please update! :D
Kingdark chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Aren't omake's supposed to be funny or at the very least amusing?
tanis19 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
FLaTone chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Nice twist. I'm getting very hooked on this story! Looking forward to the next update.
Piterio chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Cordelia a vampire, i don't see difference, she just changed from one type to another. No this ain't right she just gained more power and now her Cordenies being main power while vampirism is subpower, god save us all maybe becoming a demon vampire would have been better because then we just could blame the demon for this but no Cordie have soul, Cordie have mouth and now it has additional firepower to it. Oh man you just gave me an inspiration for saying all this. Still i can't wait to see what come out of it. Will Cordelia be what we expect her to be, or she be so much worse? Can't wait to see it, nice twist of storyline.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
You know, another root you could take to help Xander would be to have ethan turn a vial of blood into the blood of Corvanus, like what selene drank in the second movie. He'd still be a vamp, but he'd be immune to sunlight and the like.
FateBurn chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Good chapter.
tanis19 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
UniCryin chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Well, Buffy and Giles really got played there
And... Xander... he ATE a worm! ;s Yuck!
Please update! :)