Reviews for The Other Side
Bobboky chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
very good
UniCryin chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter!
Will Cordelia have the memories that Xander has got? And will Dru try to turn her into a tiger too?
Please update! :D
Kingdark chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Aren't omake's supposed to be funny or at the very least amusing?
tanis19 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
FLaTone chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Nice twist. I'm getting very hooked on this story! Looking forward to the next update.
Piterio chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Cordelia a vampire, i don't see difference, she just changed from one type to another. No this ain't right she just gained more power and now her Cordenies being main power while vampirism is subpower, god save us all maybe becoming a demon vampire would have been better because then we just could blame the demon for this but no Cordie have soul, Cordie have mouth and now it has additional firepower to it. Oh man you just gave me an inspiration for saying all this. Still i can't wait to see what come out of it. Will Cordelia be what we expect her to be, or she be so much worse? Can't wait to see it, nice twist of storyline.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
You know, another root you could take to help Xander would be to have ethan turn a vial of blood into the blood of Corvanus, like what selene drank in the second movie. He'd still be a vamp, but he'd be immune to sunlight and the like.
FateBurn chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Good chapter.
tanis19 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
UniCryin chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Well, Buffy and Giles really got played there
And... Xander... he ATE a worm! ;s Yuck!
Please update! :)
FateBurn chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Good story so far and good way to introduce Kendra, also good spin to the Angelus thing.
Piterio chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Well nothing out of unexpected, but i sure loved Kendra butt getting kicked(never loved her "I am dee Vampire Slayer"). So it was very satisfying to read.
Selias chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I have to admit, I was kind of worried that this was a "Xander gets turned into a girl" fic when I read the title. This is really great, though.
UniCryin chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter! :)
Ooh, Dru thinks that if he drinks enough blood of bad people, he'll get their memories and therefore become a tiger? Well, I'm looking forward to whatever happens!
Please update! :D
Piterio chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
What their reaction be when they find out what is the cure for Drusilla. I certain that Angel won't comply, so this only mean Spice betrayal is also the way. But the question is will he allied himself with Buffy or Xander for that matter? Oh i can't wait to see this.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »