Reviews for The Other Side
Piterio chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Well nothing out of unexpected, but i sure loved Kendra butt getting kicked(never loved her "I am dee Vampire Slayer"). So it was very satisfying to read.
Selias chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I have to admit, I was kind of worried that this was a "Xander gets turned into a girl" fic when I read the title. This is really great, though.
UniCryin chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter! :)
Ooh, Dru thinks that if he drinks enough blood of bad people, he'll get their memories and therefore become a tiger? Well, I'm looking forward to whatever happens!
Please update! :D
Piterio chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
What their reaction be when they find out what is the cure for Drusilla. I certain that Angel won't comply, so this only mean Spice betrayal is also the way. But the question is will he allied himself with Buffy or Xander for that matter? Oh i can't wait to see this.
Darklooshkin chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Drusilla's an awesome character... Hey, is Kendra turning up soon? And what will she do vis-a-vis Xander?
Confer chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Interesting.
Piterio chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Wow. That was fast and sudden. But not entirely inappropriate. And there still no sign of Kendra does that mean next slayer is Faith? Just asking. Oh well will figure out later. Still good work.
tanis19 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! Almost thought Buffy was going to die for a moment
Desertcoyote77 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
This chapter was great! Cliffhanger though... grrr... LOL

Don't forget that the President is not elected by the popular vote. There's been three cases that the President lost the popular vote, but won the Electorial College votes. FYI.

BTW been a big fan of your writing for quite some time!
UniCryin chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I still thinks it's awesome that you upload so fast, you're making me very happy
Did he use a different gun to get the asassins head to splatter? ...I love that word. Splatter. x'D
jabbarulez chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
and Angelus is BACK! Holy water humidifiers? nice! haven't seen that before.
UniCryin chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Ooh, I guess that he became Angelus sooner than normal?
I really think it's great that he's using his guns. Later he may become as good as Alexander was. :)
Please update! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Well that was a little different from what i used to read, but thats not bad i always considered Eagon a boring demon.
Lazarus.357 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Nice (astonished whistle) Very nice. I like.
And I was joking when I said "Write faster" - but I'm not Complaining, either.
tanis19 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! I liked the part about writing Godzilla in. keep up the good work and update soon!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »