Reviews for The Other Side
Confer chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Interesting.
Piterio chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Wow. That was fast and sudden. But not entirely inappropriate. And there still no sign of Kendra does that mean next slayer is Faith? Just asking. Oh well will figure out later. Still good work.
tanis19 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! Almost thought Buffy was going to die for a moment
Desertcoyote77 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
This chapter was great! Cliffhanger though... grrr... LOL

Don't forget that the President is not elected by the popular vote. There's been three cases that the President lost the popular vote, but won the Electorial College votes. FYI.

BTW been a big fan of your writing for quite some time!
UniCryin chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I still thinks it's awesome that you upload so fast, you're making me very happy
Did he use a different gun to get the asassins head to splatter? ...I love that word. Splatter. x'D
jabbarulez chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
and Angelus is BACK! Holy water humidifiers? nice! haven't seen that before.
UniCryin chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Ooh, I guess that he became Angelus sooner than normal?
I really think it's great that he's using his guns. Later he may become as good as Alexander was. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Well that was a little different from what i used to read, but thats not bad i always considered Eagon a boring demon.
Lazarus.357 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Nice (astonished whistle) Very nice. I like.
And I was joking when I said "Write faster" - but I'm not Complaining, either.
tanis19 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! I liked the part about writing Godzilla in. keep up the good work and update soon!
UniCryin chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! :)
Lol, well yeah, maybe someone should tell him to shove everyone that needs counsel to Giles
Piterio chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I would never expect Xander to follow Ford request but he would do anything to keep Willow safe so i guess that counts. As for Drusilla her obsession as usual freaking out, oh well its necessary for at least one sci co to be in the show. And Ethan knowing him he would probably run for the hill unless he found current situation amusing in some way(uh-oh troubles ahead). Still that was good.
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Interesting. Not sure if the group will remain a good place for Xander though, as technically he is a new form of supernatural predator, and it is unlikely he will never create progeny...
UniCryin chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Just so y'know, I could hug you by now. You are so frikkin' fast at updating that I get all teary-eyed of happiness xD
The chapter was great, hope Xander won't feel too bad for killing him thought :(
Lazarus.357 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
No Complaints except - write faster! Very Interesting...
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »