Reviews for The Other Side
tanis19 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! I liked the part about writing Godzilla in. keep up the good work and update soon!
UniCryin chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! :)
Lol, well yeah, maybe someone should tell him to shove everyone that needs counsel to Giles
Piterio chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I would never expect Xander to follow Ford request but he would do anything to keep Willow safe so i guess that counts. As for Drusilla her obsession as usual freaking out, oh well its necessary for at least one sci co to be in the show. And Ethan knowing him he would probably run for the hill unless he found current situation amusing in some way(uh-oh troubles ahead). Still that was good.
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Interesting. Not sure if the group will remain a good place for Xander though, as technically he is a new form of supernatural predator, and it is unlikely he will never create progeny...
UniCryin chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Just so y'know, I could hug you by now. You are so frikkin' fast at updating that I get all teary-eyed of happiness xD
The chapter was great, hope Xander won't feel too bad for killing him thought :(
Lazarus.357 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
No Complaints except - write faster! Very Interesting...
tanis19 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Great chapter!
ChaosKitsune chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
How did Slayer Buffy and teen Buff react to the killing of a human and traitorous former friend respectively? How does Willow deal with the trauma of being a hostage or that Xander killed the one who threatened her? Does Ethan have other layers to himself beyond being a cowardly chaos mage and Giles old running buddy? Does memory transfer work with cold blood? What happens when he consumes a mages blood (it isn't always about the inner store of magic, there's always sensing magic, tapping into ley-lines and nexus, operating magical devices, an understanding of demonic contracts and other dealings, of course without that store he won't be able to do anything powerful)?
Piterio chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Well can't say i'm surprised, now i only interested in how Xander reacts to such request. Still that was good.
tanis19 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter! I have to ask if you have a pairing for Xander yet?
UniCryin chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter!
Hmm, I don't think Xander will be so easy to persuade.
...Will Xander ever wanna turn anyone? Sure, he's starting to like Angel, but he REALLY didn't like vampires before, so... will he spread "himself" around? xD
Lazarus.357 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Interesting twist here...still wondering where you're going with this, but it looks to be worth the ride.
ChaosKitsune chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Interesting. How does Xander improve? Maybe training, blood, or age. You've mentioned training but there's always more than one alternate path. How does Angel react to demon blood. How does Xander react to demon blood. Can Xander be afflicted by aspect of the demon? Does Vampire dust exposure count? Can he wear sunblock? Can he cling to surfaces? Does he have the ability to draw memories from blood as well as abilities to draw power from blood? What other vampire movies are in their world? What strain of the virus does he possess? Has he thought of getting more mystic weapons, the cross seems like a good start (Castlevania style). Should he branch out into other weapons

No need to answer. Just poking the muse.
Lazarus.357 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Fascinating concept here. Nice job. Hope you keep on working with it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Interesting story, It actually inspired me to write something for my BTVS/Underworld story
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »