Reviews for The Other Side
UniCryin chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Just so y'know, I could hug you by now. You are so frikkin' fast at updating that I get all teary-eyed of happiness xD
The chapter was great, hope Xander won't feel too bad for killing him thought :(
Please update! :D
Lazarus.357 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
No Complaints except - write faster! Very Interesting...
tanis19 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
ChaosKitsune chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
How did Slayer Buffy and teen Buff react to the killing of a human and traitorous former friend respectively? How does Willow deal with the trauma of being a hostage or that Xander killed the one who threatened her? Does Ethan have other layers to himself beyond being a cowardly chaos mage and Giles old running buddy? Does memory transfer work with cold blood? What happens when he consumes a mages blood (it isn't always about the inner store of magic, there's always sensing magic, tapping into ley-lines and nexus, operating magical devices, an understanding of demonic contracts and other dealings, of course without that store he won't be able to do anything powerful)?
Piterio chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Well can't say i'm surprised, now i only interested in how Xander reacts to such request. Still that was good.
tanis19 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter! I have to ask if you have a pairing for Xander yet?
UniCryin chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter!
Hmm, I don't think Xander will be so easy to persuade.
...Will Xander ever wanna turn anyone? Sure, he's starting to like Angel, but he REALLY didn't like vampires before, so... will he spread "himself" around? xD
Please update! :D
Lazarus.357 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Interesting twist here...still wondering where you're going with this, but it looks to be worth the ride.
ChaosKitsune chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Interesting. How does Xander improve? Maybe training, blood, or age. You've mentioned training but there's always more than one alternate path. How does Angel react to demon blood. How does Xander react to demon blood. Can Xander be afflicted by aspect of the demon? Does Vampire dust exposure count? Can he wear sunblock? Can he cling to surfaces? Does he have the ability to draw memories from blood as well as abilities to draw power from blood? What other vampire movies are in their world? What strain of the virus does he possess? Has he thought of getting more mystic weapons, the cross seems like a good start (Castlevania style). Should he branch out into other weapons

No need to answer. Just poking the muse.
Lazarus.357 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Fascinating concept here. Nice job. Hope you keep on working with it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Interesting story, It actually inspired me to write something for my BTVS/Underworld story
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
So far I'm really liking this. Xander as a death dealer...brilliant! I did like the little bonding session that he and Angel had going on there for a bit. Their relationship at the moment is almost reminding me of brothers or something, teasing and pushing each other's buttons. Hmm...Xander's reaction to Oz now that he's a death dealer...this should be interesting.

Anyway so far I like where you're going with this and I look forward to the next chapter! Good luck!

MGMirani
UniCryin chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Great chapter! :) You're awesomely fast at updating, really appreciate it! :D
Heh, maybe Xander should buy some weights? He could train some hour every day when the sun is up instead of just lazying about?
GenoBeast chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Personally I think it is more realistic if only the vampire body turns to dust and all clothes, jewelery, and other valuables are left unharmed to be picked up...though it is canon that the clothes turn to dust, that is a stupid concept for a fanfic writer to keep and it would be easy to just say that the Slayer and her group already harvest any valuables left behind. It would make sense that Buffy takes in a good portion of the take since it is her kill while the rest each night is split between her helpers and a jar set aside for any expense the group has in the fight against evil.
tanis19 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012