Reviews for Sharing is Caring
Nadia Zindani chapter 84 . 6/19
Uh oh nit the batmobile they're screwed
MyLittleRobin chapter 6 . 6/14
I think they'd have Harry Potter too. :P
Good job.
Yollemd chapter 132 . 3/14
I loved it you should make a chapter when the boys make Grayson mad and he lashes out on every one but Alfred
Cocoaflower chapter 58 . 11/26/2014
I am immensely glad that you started to include Jason in to this... favourite robin!, with Dick as a close second! XP Anyhow, can't wait to read all the other chapters... :DD
PhantomxK chapter 180 . 10/29/2014
What about Roxy getting sugar high and blabbing that Lexy enter a shooting competition to gain a scholarship. Lexy only takes her brother with her but he soon blabs when they arrive too watch her and Jason gets pissed off that some judge thinks girl shouldn't shoot because it is not right.

Another Idea could be career day at school and Lexy was talking to the army and such to put her shooting skills to work.

Jason being a Daddy Bat with his daughter and son.
cocopops1995 chapter 179 . 9/11/2014
Lol more like Daddy-Hood :D
PhantomxK chapter 178 . 8/11/2014
Jason teaching Lexy how to ride a motorcycle or Lexy fixing up her old one to give to her brother for his first ride. I still Lexy first boyfriend would be funny since you had Roxy and Mar boyfriends.
cocopops1995 chapter 178 . 8/11/2014
Lol never ever get caught in a Wayne family prank war... ever
PhantomxK chapter 177 . 7/23/2014
The kids go to a summer camp and the girls end up scaring the shit out of the boys after they ruined their bathing suits?

Lexie decides she is going to treat her brother for his birthday since their parents can make it and really it was just because they were doing a surprise party for him.

Lexie gets a boyfriend and does not tell anyone until Jason finds him kissing her and he goes Daddy Bats on her.
chewy chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
i love this story! Dick is AWESOME! thank you for clearing my boredom! :)
cocopops1995 chapter 177 . 7/16/2014
haha lol indoor hockey... not the best of ideas... nice update
ShoesSOS13 chapter 176 . 4/25/2014
Ughh. Hate sibiling fights. I was just in one 30 minutes ago. :(
cocopops1995 chapter 176 . 4/25/2014
Ahw Jassoooon how cute
ShoesSOS13 chapter 175 . 4/15/2014
That must be an amazing breakfest to eat!
soccernin19 chapter 175 . 4/14/2014