Reviews for Denial
Trogdor19 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Great male POV voice in the start of this!
charie01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Really Good. Thanks
latinisdead chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I loved it. Like others here, I would love to see Carol's POV or maybe a second part where they are alone again. You do have a way with your words, how you can really draw us in as you tell the story through his eyes.
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I have to admit that I was laughing at poor Daryl's predicament. But the ending had me sad. Almost teary eyed. Your writing was spectacular, and everyone was in character. I especially loved the angst. Well done.
Angie Tribeca chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Pretty believable.
Dear Daryl,
Whenever you're ready.
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This is probably one of the cuttest Caryl Fic I've ever read. I mean, He is just so fucking cute being all 12-year-old! About the girl he likes. I mean, I just feel like petting his head and telling him everything is gonna be ok. Norman would be so proud.

I'd died to see the POV from Carol her. Maybe an aftermath?
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is FANTASTIC! I don't usually read outside my fandom of TMNT, but I'm a big fan of the show and the graphic novel (just read #1, but have up to #6 just waiting on me to pick up and dice in) but also, Adore Daryl. He is my fav character next to Rick and I LOVE the concept of him and Carol! LOVE it! You captured his inner voice brilliantly.

The entire chapter from the moment she kisses him to the very end had me holding my breath and zooming through, partly not wanting it to end, partly needing to read as quickly as possible XD Great job on this! Excellent. Going in my favs! One of the very few outside TMNT!
wellficme chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Gahh... you killed me.
Perfect, well done. Great description and capture of the characters we love.
PS. I love you just a little bit.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh, you should really continue this story! You really have a talent for writing.
pugster20 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
oh this is too much fun ... great story!
kyri0sity chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh my! Poor Daryl! As bad as it was for him, it was a lovely story.
peonies01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Brilliant! Poor Daryl! Great characterization of both Daryl and Carol. I'd love to see carol's pov or a continuation! Great job!
Jay3261550 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Cute! And I can definitely see Daryl reacting that way.
Agavaa chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was incredibly funny and adorable, and actually likely to happen! You have to write a sequel, god bless this fic!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Woo Bordered on M Rating... :)
Crystal