Reviews for The Deviants: Book 5
mrsjeje chapter 20 . 12/27/2019
OH MY GOD ! THIS STORY WAS EPIC ! i read all the deviants series and i hope you'll continue this story and get to tell us readers the end of this series, I'M SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORIIEESSS !
Wika0304 chapter 20 . 5/26/2018
please update
MalfoyPotter79 chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
Wonderful series! I want to just keep coming back for more! Please update, I’d love to know how it ends.
vampgirl766 chapter 20 . 5/8/2017
simply amazing!
Raven J. Haile chapter 20 . 2/14/2017
Oh please write more, I'm already on the edge of my seat. :3
Raven Rae Kalysea chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
Please update and continue the story or let me know where I can find the story if you left the site this is amazing I just read all five today
Avid chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Ummmmmm update please? Your beautifulness needs to be extended. Por favor.
hpslashrules chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
Omg this series is amazing! Please keep going! Why has there been no update in so long? I would like to read the next 2 books also. Please please please update soon I just love stories where Harry is a Malfoy :)
meadow-music chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
This series is amazing! Side note, although not the focus, who will you pair Draco with? Could it possibly be Hermione? (Not Ginny, Luna or Indigo though)
LandlessLord chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Please update soon!
MistressMalfoy97 chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Oh boy, the twins are in for it now, aren't they ;)
This is a really awesome series! Will the next chapter be up soon?
DanniDemonic chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
I love the Deviants series! Absolutely love it! I can't wait for the next book. I'll be watching for it and will keep with them until you finish them. Great work, and great plot. Keep writing, dear! You have a talent for it!
changemeplease chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I'm so in love, please continue!
Charlie0925 chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
I am so, so in love with this fic and the amazing characters that you have created here! Please, please, please come back and update soon, I'm on pins and needles wanting to know what happens next! ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Ugh, this fic is just SO AWESOME! I am loving all of the plot twists & turns! Truly AMAZING WRITING HUN!