Reviews for Technicolour
MessersBombDiggity4 chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so amazing, I really liked the concept of the wolf making Remus unable to see in color, and because Sirius has so many black and white elemts to his appearance and personality, they both compliment each other so perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Ohhhh very cute at the end
Nice Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!
xxChocolatePancakeSxx chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh, my... this is gorgeous. I, I'm speechless, really. This deserved that Hurt/Comfort award. :')
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
AWWWWWWWW LOVED IT! :)
SoundWriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love this story! Beautiful writing and description. Keep up the good work! :)
yousillymuggle chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I cannot tell you how much I love this.

Your characterisation of both Remus and Sirius are perfect, the dialogue is brilliant and I love basically everything about this.

Definitely one of my favourite fics, headcannon accepted :) x
S1lv3r3agl3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I know this was posted a while back but I felt like I should leave a review because this is probably the best Wolfstar fic I've read in ages. I love the concept, I love the way you've written this and I love how all your grammar and spelling is perfect.
The whole thing is perfect! Just... speechless... :D
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
How beautiful!
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
My heart is torn to shreds for Remus, then pieced back together by Sirius.

Beautifully scripted, absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this so much. It's just so asdfghjkl perfect! And it almost made me cry, actually. Just how did you even write this! I love it. Never stop writing!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aslfjdslk;a that was beautiful. I really loved it (wow, my reviews are getting repetitive...).

The line "Did you know, animals don't see in colour?" was so sad, but so REMUS, because only he would find the wolf in himself. :(

And the parts about Sirius seeing the world in- a metaphorical- black and white were also really interesting. He sees things to the extremes, I guess, not the in-betweens. It's always black or white with Sirius, no ambiguous greys. :P

This was lovely, overall. It was really sad, but almost in a happy way...? And the whole idea was just perfect. And the amber eyes thing was so adorably adorable, and this review will go on and on unless I stop here...
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh my goodness.

How do you come up with these ideas? I...I can't even comprehend it. I want to tell you everything I love about this but I can't put it into words because I'm sort of just sitting here open mouthed and typing everything in my head without giving it a filter and GRAMMAR IS DETERIORATING I don't know what to say except I LOVE THIS and I LOVE YOU and here's a keyboard smash it sort of describes how I'm feeling at the moment QASEDfkl;aejwgo snkgilhwipoty bWRWIP GUYWEDBV Z,MXVB ZM,XBV
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was really, really good! I love the idea that he is colorblind because of the wolf thing.

Great job on your speech!
marniemadden chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was so pretty! I loved the general idea - like colourblindness, but obviously a little different - especially how it linked into the fact that Remus is a werewolf. Also, the other mentions of Remus' flaws were all believable and helped push the idea that he was flawed and broken.

But I also loved the second part, with Sirius. The way he told Remus about how none of his (Remus') problems mattered to him was adorable, and I loved the way you graduated into their kiss without it feeling rushed.

I would say I loved the theme of black and white the most about this piece. You explored the issues Remus would face as an everyday thing really well - for instance, Lily's hair and eyes. Remus asking Sirius about the colour of his eyes was very moving, and Sirius' reply totally matched up. The only thing I would say is that it seems slightly unrealistic that Remus would always have been able to hide it, but it's only a minor niggle, and not totally impossible, especially since he already has to hide the fact that he's a werewolf.

Great job - keep writing!