Reviews for The Lady of the Gift
Brimseye chapter 36 . 12/4/2012
awwwww I love this! *hugs* Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Brimseye chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
Hehe and so begins another story of adventure and possibly love.
Brimseye chapter 38 . 12/4/2012
Interested!
redtrouble chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
I really enjoyed your story. The characters were well-written, true, and the story was a whirlpool to my attention. I loved it! :) Thank you for sharing with us!
xbecbebex chapter 36 . 12/4/2012
great great great ending!
voodooqueen126 chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
I am glad you had Sansa trick him and dispose of him.
Bloodsired chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful! I'm waiting for that three words to uttered. Wow!
Brimseye chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
*claps* Yay! It's strange to see Sandor so gentle but I suppose he would become that way around Sansa,
Jester3 chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
Loved it. Incredible chapter, so this is the end I take it? Or is there one more to go. Very well done story, just fabulous.
xbecbebex chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
gorgeous update.
Bloodsired chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Arya and Sandor working together to rescue Sansa! Great! Boltons didn't know who their messing around. oh, I hope Sansa is alright.
voodooqueen126 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I can't remember if the Pentoshi privateers where a bluff on the part of...
voodooqueen126 chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Can't think of review beyond "a fine sex scene madam", but each chapter deserves a review does it not?
voodooqueen126 chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
You know I am quite interested in natural remedies at the moment. So the mayweed reference is interesting.
I also like the reference to the idea that if a the lords are immoral, so to will the people (the ideas was best expressed by Confucius).
But above all your description of Sandor's childhood is great.
grumpirah chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
i can't help but feel disappointed in sansa a little at trying to run away to winterfell. at least of few deaths could have been avoided if she had talked to her husband instead of just leaving.
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »