Reviews for The Lady of the Gift
Brimseye chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
*claps* Yay! It's strange to see Sandor so gentle but I suppose he would become that way around Sansa,
Jester3 chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
Loved it. Incredible chapter, so this is the end I take it? Or is there one more to go. Very well done story, just fabulous.
xbecbebex chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
gorgeous update.
Bloodsired chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Arya and Sandor working together to rescue Sansa! Great! Boltons didn't know who their messing around. oh, I hope Sansa is alright.
voodooqueen126 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I can't remember if the Pentoshi privateers where a bluff on the part of...
voodooqueen126 chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Can't think of review beyond "a fine sex scene madam", but each chapter deserves a review does it not?
voodooqueen126 chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
You know I am quite interested in natural remedies at the moment. So the mayweed reference is interesting.
I also like the reference to the idea that if a the lords are immoral, so to will the people (the ideas was best expressed by Confucius).
But above all your description of Sandor's childhood is great.
grumpirah chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
i can't help but feel disappointed in sansa a little at trying to run away to winterfell. at least of few deaths could have been avoided if she had talked to her husband instead of just leaving.
xbecbebex chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
AHHHHHHHHHH
Brimseye chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Goooo Arya! Super ninja! :X
Bloodsired chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Nice! I hope Sansa realized that she love Sandor ,that she choose him not just because he make him feel safe and to prove herself that she not the old Sansa.
grumpirah chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
awesome update!
Melcangel chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
Wow, that was beautiful! Well done and I cannot wait to read more!
Brimseye chapter 33 . 12/1/2012