Reviews for The Forgotten One
tohru15 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
c'est étrange mais j'aime bien pour l'instant
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
This is strangly good.
Since Sebastian knows her name he must have recognized her from the missing-girl case files they investigated.
Heh! Doesn't look like he's told Ciel yet that she is one of Drocell's dolls.
Ciel will be angry at being tricked.
When he realizes, he'll know its a wast of time to expect human understanding from a girl with no human self left.
Update soon with more.
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I think Ann Russe is a pretty name, but that's just me. :)
Once more I must say this is an really good story line, I don't usually read stuff like this - my normal reading consists of romance/fantasy/fluff and such - I never thought something like your story would have piqued my interest, but it has and I can safely say I'm hooked on it. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Phantom Ou chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Sorry for the ridiculously long time it took for me to return to read and review. Been busy with a variety of things, mostly schoolwork, and grievously affected with indolence. It is a shame, but hopefully, I have gotten past that stage (for now, anyway).

Once more, I am obliged to show my gratitude for your impeccable grammar. The level of coherency you provided certainly facilitates the flow of the story; it is fluid, smooth and consistent. I thank you for the time and effort you invested into this story to revise it. Furthermore, I have thoroughly enjoyed the characterization of your original character—or to be more specific (I cannot abstain from inputting this), Door Seat. Forgive me, for there is a lack of mention of her legitimate name, I shall refer to her by her alias, so to speak.

Miss Seat is indubitably an intriguing character. Because of the odd constituents of her body, people, naturally, mistaken her as dead. When they crowd around her, in search of more knowledge about this strange thing, she suddenly awakens. That, of course, instigates panic among the throng. I must say, the exchange between the officer and her was absolutely amusing, to me, for her responses were terse and curt.

However, here we were able to see an insight on her personality. Miss Seat is not intimidated by human beings, but rather, she would be appalled—ah, this is relatively an exaggeration since she harbors little emotions; perhaps 'disheartened' would be the better alternative—by their grotesque appearances. It is patently evident that her deportment is not one with integrity. I would not blame her, though, because her rudimentary nature does not consist of introspection. Thus, she cannot distinguish between good and bad conduct. Her basic thought process is whatever is bothersome must be removed. That would explain her actions to the officer.

This is most definitely an interesting chapter, with a great development. With the thrilling revelation at the end, you can rest assured that readers will be anxious for more. (I see this is entirely anime-verse—I'm fine with that, since the anime invented Alois after all—but I extremely loathe Ash, and the anime's portrayal of Queen Victoria. I did not particularly enjoy Season 1 as much as Season 2.) Anyway, I'm not quite sure why I felt the need to include the statements enclosed in the parentheses. But nonetheless, excuse my rambling, and I'll be looking forward to more.
Phantom Ou chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Well, behold! There it is, right before my eyes. Finally, I get to see what I have been eagerly anticipating published. I am very much excited by how this will develop, Town Coutaux, you have issued a rather intriguing story, with an enthralling premise.

Alas, I must comply to my shameful urge to boast, and say that with the information, spoiler or not (all the same, it was appreciated), you have provided me, I am even more jittery for the next installment than any regular reader. Grammar-wise, this is entirely faultless. I'll aggravate you once again by reinstating that yes, thank you, for the high level of coherency you have woven into this story. What is this, understandable sentences? Syntax that readily indicates intelligence? Periods properly placed at the end of sentences!? Oh, the glory of perceiving for once, flawless grammar compared to the amount of other...stuff I read on this site. Yes, perhaps it is better to leave 'stuff' undefined, before I rage.

Enough about this, now focusing more on this chapter itself. An enigmatic setting you have created. It certainly piques the feeling of apprehension, at your gripping words. You have deftly described each particular movement, as well as the effects of the surroundings. Now, what is exceptionally riveting here, I must hand this praise to the main character itself. Irrefutably, there is a specific notion about him/her (since you have not yet elaborated on the gender here, it is best kept as ambiguous in my review as well) that distinguishes him/her. Queer and fascinating are his/her most prominent attributes.

Now 'commonly', OCs are quite poorly constructed, with terrible qualities assign to their characterizations, or rather, too ideal qualities are; which, in turn, transforms him/her to a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. Yet however, this character, I find myself transfixed in—that is a great accomplishment for you to sway me to this degree, for I am substantially difficult to appease when it comes to the depictions of characters. I believe what has convinced me to see solidness in this character is the fact that s/he is so very quirky—and I favor that. His/her speech is awfully unconventional, or to clarify, so calm and unaffected that the peculiarity of this is amusing, and it holds fast on my attention. It provides vividness for your OC. The fact that s/he can regard his/her surroundings in such a dispassionate manner makes her/him all the more interesting. It insinuates that s/he is either disposed to apathy, or s/he is not quite in touch with proper emotions. Whichever does not matter for this paves way for a much stimulating development in the near future, with his/her involvement.

What can I say, I especially enjoyed the ending. The composure s/he puts forth when s/he negligently choosing a place where her/his prospective demise is to transpire, quickly following in succession is her/his rigid and fixed position, is so eccentric, that no one can rip their eyes from this scene. I find myself lightly chuckling to this, in fact. Clearly, this is going to be engaging. I have high hopes for this yet.

I apologize beforehand if my prolix review happens to scare you off or discourage an update in any way. I would understand if this torrent of words is quite...frightening, so to speak. Nonetheless, please do not be mindful of it, and work on not leaving your readers hanging. I implore of you, update soon. You have steadily gripped my attention. I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like this, it's really interesting and well written. Can't wait to see what will happen next!