Reviews for The Blood King : Revamped
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
will you continue this story
Tsamoka chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Rewriting this was a good idea. I like this version better. The other one just felt a little too "b-movie" for me. What about the vampire aging affect? Is Naruto just going to grow to 20-25 and stop, or will you slow/stop his growth like a "regular" vamp?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
please update
Animeweeb chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Really good chapter, hoping to read more soon!
dark digidestined chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
*sigh* i don't like this story nearly as the original i don't like how you depowered naruto but i understand why, but my i make a suggestion have the kyuubi's chakra make the sunlight not kill him keyword kill it should still leave him in a lot of pain just not outright kill him
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
This looks like a good story I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Meh...interesting permission ruined by the fact that's all it's got due to the fact apparently Thr story is just going to stick close as possible to canon. But apparently that's your comfort zone, and you refuse to step outside it.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
nice trap with the wire
firelordeg chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
fantastic chapter thank you for sharing please continue as soon as life allows happy holidays
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
That was a great plan, I love how well thought out you made it compared to other plans people made for their stories.
Amyethious chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Please continue
Nzombi chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Yo FOF Good chapter and Merry Cristmas to you and all viewers can you tell us when will you release next Blood King
warriorx559 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Nice chapter, you misspelled 'now' with 'niw'.
Iceflame55 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Thank you! It was a very nice read :).
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I liked your ond story but this one sounds like its going toto ge better