Reviews for Mating Season
SadieLady93 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Great story, love the ending
Demonicgirl111 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I loved both of your stories! Must be one of the best stories I've read in all my life! You are a great writer but you have to spell check a few of these chapters to make them greater! Love your stories!
tomatoe chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
First um haku a boy n he going to stay a boy
shadowsnowkitty13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I thought that was very interesting story in my eyes. I mean yea you show and let the readers now who is talking. I thinks you did a very good job of this. I wounded what will happen with the next generation and what will become of the cubs. I hope to see what you may do next in your stories. Can't wait to find out. Btw nicely done!
kidloco chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
wow, just wow, i need read the first fanfic but like it how is went

good luck the one who adopted the new secuel :D
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
How sad. But, it's part of life.

Awesome story. I have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it with all of us and for using my oc. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Awwww! I'm so happy for them. :3
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Great story!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Kids are so cute. :3 Eh!? They're gonna bring Kushina back!? Awwww. :3 no way. *grins* the great fluffy has a human mate!? XD who? X3
Wonderweed420 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
when this actually becomes souly Naru/Saku i may start reading but im not feeling it. i also find the tags to be very misleading despite you building up on the Naru/Saku relationship cause of no mention of the couple. Like i said if and when it is just about Naru/Saku i will read.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Epic glee moment:)
sabery chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Thanks for a new chapter.
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Curious as to why this is in the Naru/Saku filter when there is a distinct lack of Naru/Saku.
sabery chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
So when is gone be Naru and Kyubii
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Interesting and very sweet in general:)