Reviews for How I Met Your Mother
LabRatFlutieKat chapter 9 . 3/14
Love the story! Kind of short chapters, but that does not mean it's not good! Love it and always remember Dory's (finding nemo) saying (rewritten)
-Just keep WRITING, just keep writing, Just keep writing writing, writing... What do we do? we wright, wright
LOL
Cartoonlover187 chapter 9 . 2/28
Perfection! I love this already!
Susz chapter 9 . 2/5
Are you gonna continue this?
Please say yes!
Susz.
The Teal Dragon chapter 9 . 1/9
This is a great story! From what I've seen of ANT Farm, it is true to the characters' personalities, and I love the creativity put into the background story of how Olive and Fletcher met and how their son grows up and faces life situations similar to his parents. Well done!
carathay chapter 9 . 1/1
Tremendous fun! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Frenchie chapter 9 . 1/1
This is a great story! I love How I Met Your Mother! :)
NotOnThisWebsiteAnymore chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Olive and Fletcher married? Yes, love it the future Mr. and Mrs. Fletcher Quimby! Brilliant writing.
Silver345 chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Its a good idea and story! You might get more people following it if you lengthen the chapters a bit. I like to do that by fleshing out the settings and the exact situations the characters are in.
AlmaMoreira49gm chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Cute, and all the chapters are small but that's okay because I really enjoyed it:D
sarboota chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Fletcher's middle name is Pumpernickel. Sorry im just huge fan of ANT farm. Still love it!
sarboota chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
P.s. Olive's middle name is Daphne just so ya know. Still love it!
BrownEyesSparkle07 chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
AAWE!1 im crying of joy!
Aliqueen16 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
This is actually another A/N
I forgot to proof read so it's second generation and the I was supposed to be capitalized.
Sorry,