Reviews for New Thunderbolts
grelber37 chapter 29 . 2/26/2013
You build anticipation for your next phase well. Readers appreciate such info. Obviously, these fanfics take awhile to compose. So, late April begins your next batch of Thunderbolts stories.
I like this story and this chapter. You are very generous with witty dialogue. Much of the dialogue approaches the esoteric and erudite, and we nerds love both types of references. I like the story's supervillains too. Silent Partner, Cyclone, and Mysteria are fun bad guys for the good guys to oppose.
Keep writing 'em. I'll keep reading 'em.
Whipcord1989 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
The Thunderbolts Now team is still better then the weaklings on you're team. I mean Smokescreen and Boomerang, put somebody on the team who isn't canon fodder, they would be wipped out by virtually anybody. You also have to much dialouge and not enough action, you need somebody like Red Hulk or Deadpool to boost the action because I was falling asleep whilst reading even the most action packed sequances in you're story.
Kraut007 chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Yeah, Thunderbolts all the way!
I love this story.
Whipcord1989 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Who the hell are Songbird, MACH V or FACT and why are they on the Thunderbolts team? You could at least have one of the origonals on the team (Red Hulk, Punisher, Venom, Elektra or Deadpool). I would suggest actually reserching before you write stuff like this.
grelber37 chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
You have some outstanding imagery for Jimenez's transformation and for the scorpion "infection" from the tattoos. Have you seen the old movie The Believers? I thought that you might borrow the bug imagery from that tale.
grelber37 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
I like how much you manage to get into a story. Readers have a Scorpion Tree that is a bit like The Wicker Tree of cinema. We get an arms dealer who deals with AIM, HYDRA, and Angola. You have both the X-Men and the Thunderbolts in this story. And, you even manage to include other things. Most impressively, all elements fit together coherently.
The dialogue is not quite perfect. But, it is close, and you use repartee well.
I like the story and am about to read the next chapter.
capyle chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A nice story taking place between issues of the ongoing series. The story flows and there's a good narrative voice. I like seeing Songbird and Mach V in the spotlight again too.