Reviews for Dramatic Orchestrations (2012)
BigDreamer555 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I know it's been almost a year but I hope you'll be continuing your edits of the story and updating! Otherwise I'm going to be lost and sad. I do know that people get super busy so I hope you update whenever you get an opportunity to put the story in your head down in words!
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Oh noes, you can't stop now! This is getting so very good...please don't let it die.
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
This is extraordinarily good. Well written, correctly punctuated and spelled, grammatical, and absolutely fascinating in content. One of the best stories I've read here lately, in my wanderings through the site looking for more to amuse myself with. I see this is not yet complete, but not updated for many months. Please consider doing so: it's much too fine a story to lose to abandonment. Thank you for the nice read.
T. Alana M chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Not that this isn't awesome- coz it is- but could you please update Flipping Coins? :D
DAsDesiredRose chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
You are still rewriting this story right? Ch 7 is not the end?
Ginevra-Lilian-Lily chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This is my favorite movie of all, im so in love with you story.
MayGirl85 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Ah k... Shadow Man seems a little newish... or at least more prominent. I'll have to go back and look for the differences. Am very much enjoying the story!
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Its interesting to think of Jareth as being such a powerful king when a lot of stories have him being a powerful outcast.
MayGirl85 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Nice chapter. Flows very well. Explains why Jareth is so interested in her as well without giving the reason away.
MayGirl85 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
If that were me, I'd have told him to bugger off. Stating that I owe him something doesn't make it so. At least in a fair negotiation. As Sarah points out later on, Jareth just tends to take... I suppose he likes to justify his actions too! I didnt really notice the major plot change... was it something to do with the hourglass?
MayGirl85 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
The scene with Jareth seems a bit more detailed. I liked it.
MayGirl85 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Plot changes - seems a longer 'memory' sequence, but as you've merged a few chapters, it probably flows better. Can't say I've noticed the plot changes yet...
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ah - so that's why the other one isn't being finished. Ok sweet. I like to reread my favourite stories. I have to say I haven't noticed any major changes in this chapter so onward!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I found this quit by mistake. I was looking up something about Sarah's dog, Merlin, and this popped up. I read all seven chapters, then, compared it to your old story. Wouldn't it be good to finish with them getting together in the end, instead of some even longer second story? That seems to be what has frustrated your readers. I know it is antsy, and, such a good story, your writing catches one, is superb, really showing talent. However, it is over long, really, and after reading all of both of them it is very dissapointing they did not EVEN get together. Just my input. So enjoyed it, save for the end of the old story. That was dissapointment incarnate.
JessyBelle chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I am really enjoying the story so far, and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm tempted to go read the original version as I am quite ensnared by the story and also the fact that I'm more apt to read completed fics rather than uncompleted ones, yet because of the changes from the old to the new, find myself at the same time not wanting to.

I have really enjoyed the insight into Jareth's character and the events leading him to create the Labyrinth and how he happened upon Sarah. It's extremely original and I also find it quite genius. Sarah's character, too, is very nice and realistic, but at the same time for her to be less so to get to the romantic part sooner. (I'm a hopeless sap xp Haha!)

You're writing style is very well done, which along with the lengthy chapters, is one of the main things I look for in stories. I find myself to be particularly picky when choosing stories, so finding a good read can be a rather difficult task. But even with it's incomplete status, I'm very happy to have given it a chance, and like I mentioned earlier, am eagerly awaiting the next chapter update :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »