Reviews for The Night of the Lazarus
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
This should be interesting. I wonder how they'll react when they see people with Iphones.
Neshomeleh chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
this last chapter was so sweet... and you were right in your message, that's what I thought... and I'm looking forward for the next story
Harry2 chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I think that the first thing that Jim and Arte should is find a way to contact the Secret Service in the 21st century. Once their ID has been confirmed, then its time to work with the Police and possibly Perry to find those who also came through time and figure a way to send them back before all of Time and Space are SERIOUSLY warped! If you REALLY need help in getting them back, have a call placed to UNIT HQ in England. I think that the Doctor would be willing to help out with this mess.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I suspect that Coley has been transported into the FUTURE! Which means that LA is going to have to deal with a person from the 1870's. Talk about Temporal Headache #1!
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Yay!

*standing ovation*

I enjoyed this story very much, and as soon as I get the popcorn, I'll be ready for Part 2! :-D
LADYMALLARD chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Quite a chapter, well now we know what happened as the ray from Dr. Faustina's hit everyone. As in Back to the Future when the car was hit by lightening, Coley, Jim, Arte and the others find them selves in the present time. And Coley finds a rescuer in Ray Norman who is now a changed man after his own rescue and recovery. It will be neat to see how Jim West and Artemus Gordon deal with this new reality of large buildings, cars and the like. Have Dr. Faustina, Miklos, Posey and her gang arrived in the future too? And what will happen when all their paths converge in this new time, I wonder? I will certainly look forward to more of this new part of the story with much interest...till next time.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Great reunion scene.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Great to see Tennyson again.
LADYMALLARD chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
What a beginning to this new chapter, with the rescue of Ray Norman by Captain Mcvey, breaking the broken man out of his personal hell. Wow it was cool and smart of Arte and Coley to follow Pinto and his lady Boss to Dr. Faustina's laboratory hideout, I loved the reunion of Arte and Jim, but after a fight things seem to be settled and then...what a cliffhanger to this exciting chapter with that beam of light causing everybody to vanish, are they gone, off the face of the Earth, or transported to another place? I must now wait and contemplate that question, until the next chapter arrives...till next time.
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
ah... I have my guesses, but I keep them for me:)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Oh, so that's how you did it!

Looking forward to more - of course!
Anon chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
More soon, please...some danger for Artie would be fun! ;)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
You put Tennyson in! :-)

And a good ol' cliffhanger over what's happening in Faustina's lab. Good job!

And of course I'm still wondering how poor ol' Ray is going to fit in.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
*Starts humming Perry Mason theme followed by Wild Wild West Theme* So, some elements of Perry in this chapter eh? At least NOW we know who is mucking around with the timelines in the future. Shame Perry can't help out. He has his own hands full. And as for Arte, it looks like he is going to run into some more of Faustus' handiwork very soon.
Neshomeleh chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
I hope Artie isn't in danger, well or I hope he is? Not sure, but I hope he finds Jim soon enough that they both can work together soon or maybe Jim finds him and helps him... Can't wait to read more
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »