Reviews for Find Me a White Knight Cloaked in Black
Diaspared chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Bah, looks like you're sticking with HP canon. That's dumb. Forget pairings, if you even mention an Albus Severus, my opinion of you (for what utterly little it's worth) will drop like a goddamn stone.

Seriously, Albus I get, but Snape? Fucking Snape?
Talkingbirdguy chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I wouldn't mind seeing what would happen next. This is a great story, even if only 3 chapters long thus far. I hope you continue it at some point.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Interesting chapter. On to the next!
Talkingbirdguy chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Flying shadow. An interesting name. Great chapter :).
rrenvy chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I would absolutely love to read more of this. Very well written :)
Hainako chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
i love how shikaku is playing a big part of the story, real shame that there isn't more chapters
at least you have a lot of other brilliant stories
Twilight Dusk chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Lying well would be far too troublesome, ne? Good, Naruto. Don't leave the crazy man alone with his crazy thoughts and alcohol.
Twilight Dusk chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I love how even when he's broken and obviously hoping for peace, Harry can't get away from his saving/helping people thing. It also amuses me to think of Harry Potter merged with Hiei (Jaganshi) and my mental image of him is completely influenced by that.
Beeswax2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I KNOW THE STORY IS OLD ...
BUT THIS STORY IS GOOOOOOOD!
Rainy-Round chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Hi I hope u update soon 'Cuz I REALLY like this story and would appreciate it if you would continue it.
Geistervogel chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
hope you'll finish this story someday :) it's to sad to end here ;)
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Hahahahaha! Danzou got sent a howler! That was hilarious. I see Sai is being put at a higher priority than Sasuke in terms of being emotionally f-ed up right now. I wonder what Hiei thinks of the Massacre though? And oh my dear. That...I don't even...poor Harry. His past was fairly terrifying to picture. Also, Inoichi? Does Shikaku suspect PTSD? And how will the Yamanaka arts react to occlumency? And oh my gosh, I just realized the connection between the Nara and their deer and Harry's own connection to those animals. Lastly, asfdghjkleffhfeffffffffff. I just read the last available chapter. I'll just go cry now.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I...only have one more chapter left to read? MRGHHH. That bemoaned(begroaned?), I have to say I loved the signs (e.g. "SERIOUSLY. GET THE F- OFF MY PROPERTY.") and all the other stuff that followed when the ANBU tried to trespass. I found myself wishing Kakashi was still ANBU just to imagine him with puppy ears, or something similar. And lol at the use of the word "sheeple". I also think it would be good for Sasuke to get to know Hiei, and I always like Shikaku. Kishimoto's stupid way of killing him off always pissed me off. Lastly, ohohohohohohoho. Root agent is in Hiei's hands.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Noooooo. A weird, strained half-croaking, half-whining noise escaped my throat as I read Harry, or rather Hiei, came from a world torn apart by conflict between the Muggle and Magic worlds. Further, Harry was the last one surviving? Wtf?! Guess Voldemort was right, then. Tearing up for the inebriated, misplaced wizard.
misterymassacre chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Estou impressionada. Você manteve um trabalho tão bom nesses primeiros capítulos que eu me vejo esperando mais e mais atualizações. Eu te peço embora que, por favor, por favor, pelo inferno na Terra, não pare de postar.
Novamente, por favor, não nos deixe pendurados.
Não vai ser romance, vai? Eu gostaria que você fizesse um Shikaku/Harry, sei que muitas outras pessoas aprovariam.
Beijos e boa sorte!