Reviews for Find Me a White Knight Cloaked in Black
Fishcake-9 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Please keep writing! This fanfiction is super awesome!
chocovic-chu chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Oookay. Vic loved your story, Vic loved your Hiei chara and Vic loved your writing style. Like with your "Ghost", you easily made Vic (and your other readers, of course) curious and wanted more chappies come out. Sooo, yeah, when will you update, dear Author-sama?
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I'm noticing a pattern here: the stories of yours I've read so far go just far enough to tentatively establish the backstory and long-term plot, andget me hooked, and then cut off. I hope you'll get around to continuing these someday soon.
I wasn't expecting you to refer to "facepalming" and "sweatdropping", though. Honestly, I thought better of you.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
i2. kym-cdn. com
This (without the spaces) is my reaction to Naruto accepting the present (and, to a much lesser extent, to Sasuke telling Sakura to shut up). I love "Hiei's" wit and his bluntness, and I like the effects he's had on Naruto.
pipps44 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
omg i love this so much! very well written and it just pulls me in :D
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Lovely. Are you going to continue this? It is absolutely lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Lovely.
TheDarkSpade chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you have to update!
Exclipcein chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I really hope that you continue to write this fic! I like Harry's attitude and the relationship between him and Naruto. I can't wait to see where you go with this fic. Keep up the great work!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Why Hiei? Why not something like Haru?
Tango Dancer chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
And here I am again, a completely ignorant to anything Naruto-related, and hooked on this story anyway. Meh, your writing is so addictive that I can't help but read everything you post. Good luck for your exam, I hope it goes well, and I'll be looking forward to more of your work (going to check out what I've got left to read on your profile now)! See ya!
Kaica chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
It looks like it's been a long time since you last updated! (November 2012? Unless mobile's glitching out again...) I love this fic (Super!Harry is always fun, even more so when his main weakness is a very realistic emotional problem of OH GODS ALL MY KIDS ARE DEAD DAMNIT!) and I wonder if you're gonna continue it at all?
Theta-McBride chapter 3 . 12/11/2013