Reviews for Find Me a White Knight Cloaked in Black
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 3 . 4/8
Don't just leave it like this! Please, for the sake of my sanity, stick something up for this story. It's too good to abandon! Just as we're delving deeper into Hiei's character and developing his relationships with Konoha...it ends! Noooooooo! :( :( :(
The only bad aspect of this really, really good story is that it abruptly cuts off. So please please please fix it? I mean, that's practically a cliffhanger - you left yourself a good re-starting point even if this story hasn't been updated since 2012. It's a great concept, and you've written it so well - you're still active on this site, right?
Good stories that are abandoned make me go crazy. I NEED MORE! I end up re-reading them two or three times and trying to imagine what comes next but for the really good ones - like this! - it just doesn't work.
Heck, this is on the first page of favorites for Naruto and Harry Potter crossovers. This story is loved! It needs to be continued!
'Scuse my rant. :/
Whelp, even if you don't update, thanks for writing it in the first place:)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 4/4
Wow. Everyone's being introduced to Hiei! I like this story. Really, every story of yours that I've clicked on, I get sucked into. And then reality kicks in when the last updated chapter comes up and there's no 'Next' button to click on... please update! I'm already hooked on this story! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 4/4
Ah, so he caught the Root-nin! I wonder how this will turn out! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 4/4
Hmm... I already like it. Great first chapter! Two thumbs up :D
griffinheart67 chapter 1 . 4/1
OMG please finish. I know you read these, probably. You are also still active, so why won't you update your most followed story! It's amazing! Can anyone at least find me stories like it! /cries/
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 3/31
I love your story! Update soon!
Michael1357 chapter 3 . 3/27
cool story
jupimako chapter 3 . 3/20
I seriously wish that there was more of this story! I hope you come back to it someday :D.
jupimako chapter 2 . 3/20
This story is awesome! I'm totally loving it.
jupimako chapter 1 . 3/19
Fun idea. :D
Rakaan chapter 3 . 3/17
Fuck I want this continued! Like, 6 other stories of yours too. ;_;
monkey chapter 3 . 3/8
Please, more. This is really good
Bob Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/7
Such a good concept for a fanfic

I'm sad to see that it never really got going
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 1 . 3/4
Update soon please
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
Amazing story, I enjoyed reading this.
905 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »