Reviews for Find Me a White Knight Cloaked in Black
CalicoKitty17 chapter 3 . 2/6
2012. 2012. It is now 2014. You may be busy. You probably have a life. You could even be dead for all I know. I'm fairly certain that if it's the two former, then you could have managed to wrangle up at least some time to work on this story. If it's the latter...well, I haven't decided yet. I like this story. I like the concept. I like the plot. I like Hiei. I like his relationship with Naruto. That means I super-duper like this story. But there's a problem. It hasn't been updated. Not in about two years. Is it abandoned? If it is, I would appreciate a PM so I will mourn properly. If it's just because you haven't had time, I suggest you offering it up for adoption, or at least the idea of it if you feel particular attachment to this story. Either way, I would greatly appreciate a response.

That is all.

-CalicoKitty17
Love it so far. I demand a new chapter! *insert snooty Uchiha attitude*
Nocens chapter 3 . 1/26
Just brilliant and also much too short :D It's been a while since I've read a crossover with such well written Harry, no to mention how IC all of your naru characters are. And the plot! You're just hinting at it but I feel it'll be brilliant if you would only keep writing!
I really hope you update soon!

Cheers,
Lap aka Nocens
Mesonoxian chapter 3 . 1/22
D: I'm addicted to your fics.
Kail990 chapter 3 . 1/19
Really like the story. I see its been since 2012 that you updated it unfortunatly. Added the story to my "follow" list so I hope to see an update eventually.
entelejent chapter 3 . 1/19
Doesn't bring anything new, but it's very enjoyable.
Reader12345678910 chapter 3 . 1/18
awesome
Alice chapter 3 . 1/14
It's really to bad that you seem to have abandoned this story it's really well written and interesting to boot one of my favorites really, any who I'll probably pop in every once in a while to see if you've updated it,tho it seems feather unlikely that you will, I hope you have a nice day.
God Of Cake chapter 3 . 1/10
Please update this story! It's fantastic!
Shadow of Flame chapter 3 . 1/6
Nice! I like how you characterized Hiei: doing his best to remain distant, spare the pain of losing more loved ones, but unable not to help those in need. I also like the developing dynamic between Hiei and Shikaku-if anyone is laid back enough to accept Hiei and his weirdness without prying, it would be a Nara.
QundraDraconum chapter 3 . 1/4
I really like this one. One of the more original setups I've seen, and nicely executed. Harry is acting a bit Snapish, but I can understand it with all the death, time, and bitterness. I hope you continue this someday, but even if you don't, thanks for the story.
catomit chapter 3 . 1/2
So... If I leave a review you will update right? Well you officially have a new fan! That was beautifully written and I really enjoyed it! Too bad people seem to be digging into Harrys life a bit too much. Oh boy, I can see his peaceful life quickly going down the drain with everyone trying to use him or figure out whether he is a threat. GOOD LUCK harry. And thank you for writing this story!
Fishcake-9 chapter 3 . 1/1
Please keep writing! This fanfiction is super awesome!
chocovic-chu chapter 3 . 1/1
Oookay. Vic loved your story, Vic loved your Hiei chara and Vic loved your writing style. Like with your "Ghost", you easily made Vic (and your other readers, of course) curious and wanted more chappies come out. Sooo, yeah, when will you update, dear Author-sama?
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 1/1
I'm noticing a pattern here: the stories of yours I've read so far go just far enough to tentatively establish the backstory and long-term plot, andget me hooked, and then cut off. I hope you'll get around to continuing these someday soon.
I wasn't expecting you to refer to "facepalming" and "sweatdropping", though. Honestly, I thought better of you.
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »