Reviews for Find Me a White Knight Cloaked in Black
Jess-Emrys-BLack chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Hey first I read your HPxPoT story, which was amazing, and then I read this one which is also awesome! You seriously are a great writer, and I know I'm going to be on the edge of my seat just waiting for an update from either of these stories!
I'm sure your other stories are great too, but I don't know anything about those categories... But now I'm making plans to find them and watch them if just so I can read your other stories :P
Anyway hopeing desperately that you update again soon, if just for my sanity ;)
Jess Black
SeasonsInReverse chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Very interesting story! Great characterizations. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Skullera chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
LOVE IT! Please, please please update soon! Harry is a scream in this, though I kind of wished he'd outed danzo from the onset - I absolutely abhor that guy! grrr. Hope he gets his soon!
And I love Naruto's characterisation in this as well. He's bubbly and somehow, a bit more realistic - perhaps because he's not coming across as annoying, just cute. lol.

I hope Harry will be able to help sai - I hate danzo because of what he does to those kids - doesnt even treat them like human beings - just living weapons. God, please let him get his soon!

Anywho, hope to see another chappie up soon!

sumwhriblong chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
You are turning him into a pussy. Grow a pair and start acting like Harry Fucking Potter not Harry Pussy. Other then that great chapter. Keep the flashback no jutsu to a minimum. :)
Neloska chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Really like this story, with a different Harry for once. Strange mix between funny (Anbu's "walk of shame") and sad. Really don't know what to expect from the next update. Seems it all depends on whether or not Harry will interfere in manga events and how much Naruto will keep changing. But I can't imagine him doing nothing during, for example the invasion in Konoha. Look forward to more
yinngoh chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Ah i love your story. It's really good and I definitely appreciate the plot that you have going on here :) I hope to see more soon! xx
belle hawk chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Can I just say that I loved the story and the lenght? It was a very fullfilling three chapters with no question marks hanging. Keep up it.
Sathelitha chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This is a good chapter. Good Story.
WolftheForsaken chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Excellent fic :) good plot and excellent writing ! Really looking forward to the rest :D
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Awesome story! I love everything you have done so far. Can't wait for more! :) I have to admit being curious as to how Harry found himself in the world of Naruto and what Inoichi will make of Harry... Please update again soon!
GoldenRat chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Interesting fic. Harry as Hiei is a lot like YYH!Hiei personality-wise.
Uchihalord15 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This is one of the best naruto harry potter crossovers i've seen. Keep it up man, i'll read the whole thing.
Nights Silhouette chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This is brilliant, keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
...Please tell me that you are going to update this real soon? I LOVE it!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Are hinata &neji going to show up soon? I can see Harry/hiei empathizing with Neji over having the circumastances of your birth/curse on your forehead thing, then totally setting Neji straight on how stupid his views on fate and hatred aee
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »