Reviews for Find Me a White Knight Cloaked in Black
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
wow deep and long i love last scene with shikamaru for the long capter._
zugless chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Damn, that's depressing. However, still an excellent read. I'm looking forward to seeing Inoichi with Hiei.
Darkshade94 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Aw, poor Hiei...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
harry suffering a mental breakdown and that too out of nowhere? really? ehhh. harry sure showed his weakness at the first meeting he had with shikaku. why the f*ck were his occlumency shields down in the first place? and doesn't harry realize that he's talking to death directly?
So1Thought chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Oh wow. *blinks* Death is surprisingly...mean. Hiei, the poor guy, how many close kids did he have to see die... Fascinating progression! :)
Wand1essWizard chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I'm getting more and more into this. Please keep it up! I like what you've been doing with it. :)
Angelcerise chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
A very good chapter
What will happen in the next chapter?
I can't wait XD
Vahinepapaya chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Some more insights of Hiei's past and it sounds really gruesome. I wonder what idiocies Naruto could come up with to cheer him up, and how Shikaku will get Hiei to meet him on the weekend especially when the latter most likely wants to avoid him. Looking forward to the meeting between Kakashi and Iruka too.
All in all, great chapter !

Favorite passage : "You could've at least done a better job at making the break look natural"

PS: you made me remember why I hate Sakura so much.
BrtnyBee chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I'm so glad you updated! I was worried that this would be one of those really good stories that is posted then quickly abandoned. I know you have long chapters but I really love the plot you're developing and want more! I can't wait for the next chapter and thank you for this one!
dead feather chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
This is still so good! Even with the darker themes. Now, is death inside harry comparable to the fox inside naruto?
simys chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
As usual you have gone above and beyond what could have ever been expected Hiri is so well developed and his relationships with both boys well being big brother father figure and healer its vary astoundingly well put together

P.S. I love Shikaku :)
Wolven Spirits chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Thanks for the amazing update! Great work with Harry - loved it! He's so imperfectly awesome. Great work with the intrigue too. Definitely can't wait to read more! Keep up the amazing writing!
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012