Reviews for House of Taylor Swift
HOAlover4life chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
for Jerome and Joy it would be Mirrors by Justin Timberlake but I guess that wouldn't work. so... maybe The other side of the door, or maybe Jump then Fall, or i'd lie, or Mary's Song. hope that helped and great story!
musicrox15 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
AMAZING! Please update soon!? BTW, it seems like nobody's reading my fanfics, so can you please read & review?!
fabina 4eva chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
You must be a fan of jabian well sorry I'm not a fan so I only like the songs not the story
bs13 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
OMG I loved it. Why was I not informed of this? Did I even follow...? I don't think I did. But an amazing take on Joy. I just...I can't word it. A perfect...EVERYTHING! Joy's sadness is what makes me not really like Nina. I do like Nina, it's just...her character is so overused, the chosen girl who always has to be the heroine. I like Joy's character better. not when she wrote all those mean articles and stuff...that WAS bad...but can you blame her for what she did? Nina stole her life, and she just wanted it back. I'm boring you now. Well, thanks for the amazing update.

-bs13 out-
"We'll pick up right where we left off..."
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Great chapter... I love it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. And I would love to read your story "House of Imagine Dragons" ("Imagine Dragons").
The Fan chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
If you do 1 Chapter about Keddie I will force everyone I know to read this!
bs13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I am speechless. This...this is perfect. Wow. You should do a Jabian oneshot with the song "Better than revenge" or a songfic for Jerome and Joy with the song, "I knew you were trouble". I would love you! You don't have to do them, of course, but I would love it if you considered it. Thanks for hearing me out, and I love this so much! Instant fave right here!
bs13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw, I'm in Jabian heaven! This is plain adorable. I love this song, and it is just a perfect fit to the pair. Amazing job...
NeverBeLonely chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Wow, this is so seriously amazing. You're such an amazing writer! Your words go so well with the lyrics, it all fits perfectly, well done! Xx
EccentricKlutz chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
22 for the entire anubis girls or Treacherous or Red for Fabina or Jerina I guess...
MoriartyandHisTardis chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It's Jabian therefore I love it:3 this is really really well written and I love how you made the song fit :D
alize chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
you combined my two fav things and put them together i will keep reading!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Awesome! How about Peddie?
Coming To A Sharp Turn chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
You could use her song fifteen. Since Jerome is kind of a sneaky player.
dessynaynay22 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Jamber Jamber. I like Jamber. Now on to the story , I loved it.