Reviews for Amour courtois
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
So hot and sweet! Great job! :)
Hot-tempered-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I would love to read what happens next.. :D please!
Meegan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awww please continue they seem so great together !
Becki chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aw, this was lovely :-)
OfMaraudersIdjitsClotpoles chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was brilliant :D Very well written!
Also, as its the only Leon/Mithian fic out there atm, I'm glad to see someone else ships them :L
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aawww, yay! This was great, sweet pea. Shy and bumbling big guy who still knows what he's doing plus confident woman in bed together equals very happy me. And I loved the ending, too. Thanks for writing het fic for Merlin-it needs more vag in its fandom.
herdivineshadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awww Leon.
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I completely agree that Leon is in love with Mithian! I so hope they can be together.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ooh, so beautiful. I don't read much het nowadays, but I really liked the idea of this pairing, so I gave in. You did a terrific job. As always, I loved Gwaine. I felt a little sad for Leon, actually, and his self-perception.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
poor Leon- never gets any action! I hope he and Mithian get to live happily every after.
donnersun chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved this! It's beautifully written and just screams of canon. You captured the characters so perfectly and the imagery and language are gorgeous too. There is not enough of this out there, so might I suggest you write more? *bats eyelashes* ;)

xoxoxo
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
that was delightful! I loved your noble, adorable Leon and it was lovely being inside his head. Your confident, cocky Gwaine was also perfect :)
hurrah for Merlin het!