Reviews for Leaving Jericho Behind
Shadowflame77 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
So Roger and Em are back in town, nice one! :)

And J&R and Ravenwood are everywhere... they make me shudder!

Thanks for writing! *hugs* :)
Shadowflame77 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Hey, sorry for me being so long away and not reviewing! :)

I like this chapter very much... it shows how... strangely "smooth" J&R is operating and how they just file you away and give you new identities, even are in charge to marry somebody without anything which - in my eyes - is needed for a marriage...

And Roger is a good man! I love him doing the vows to make Em happy! And that Em added "...but I don't promise to always agree with you." - hahaha - just great! :)

Please - don't stop writing! :)
Shadowflame77 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Nice proposal! :)

And noooo - they can't go to Cheyenne and leave Jericho without the bad news! o.O
2merryann chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
May be short, but filled with lots of juicy tidbits. We found out in the last chapter that New Bern is a dangerous place. Here, we learn that they are potentially selling mortars to Cheyenne. And our merry band is heading to Cheyenne interesting!

Best of all they're getting married! And the threat to Jake over, once and for all (one can only hope, lol!

Looking forward to more!
2merryann chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
A great peek into the 'good' future of Emily and Roger! Thanks for writing!
Shadowflame77 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Gosh - hearing that they should somehow get a warning through to Jericho! Can't be good to be a neighbour of such a town like New Bern...

But I guess after being treated like he was by Gray Jericho is the last place Roger (or Jonah) will come back to give a warning shout...

But maybe Em will be stubborn enough to push it? ;)
2merryann chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Jonah's back! Nice.
Shadowflame77 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Oh - so Jonah already knows something about New Bern! :)

Well, I hope he can help Em and Roger out...
2merryann chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
"Listen, Roger. The bombs made me realize something. I do love Jericho, and I'm sorry to leave, but I don't need Jericho to be happy. I need you." She grabbed his hand. "I'm not losing you again." . . . Maybe Emily does have some smarts. Oops did I just say that out loud?!

Laura walked over to Roger and did something completely unexpected-she threw her arms around Roger's neck and kissed his forehead. "I've been waiting years for someone to shoot Gray Anderson." . . . very nice!

I'd love to see more of this story!
Shadowflame77 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh nice, another story of you!

Yes, I think Em & Roger are a good pairing, I'm looking forward to see what you have up your sleeves for this two!

And shooting Gray... *snickers* in the beginning this would have been a good idea! ;)