Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess: Hallowe'en Special
LuBu081 chapter 5 . 11/24/2018
This was actually pretty nice. Don't see how that one reviewer underneath mine was freaking the fuck out. It was nice to end it with a little bit of wholesomeness and mystery. I would like to one day see you hash out a story with this timeline. I'd like to see what she means about meeting again. Perhaps in death, whether him getting rid of the Horcrux (if he hasn't come up with a way to get rid of it without dying) or dying for good? Maybe when he's older and comes back to try and return the mummy of the High Priest's daughter back to her tomb with the intent of using magic or a ritual to hide it again? So much I want to see from this idea you've thrown into my mind now.
Doesn't help that I'm feeling attached to the story more because I was listening to a loop of 'Though Our Paths May Diverge' by Mili.
LuBu081 chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
well, wasn't...far off. I was in the same pantheon/religion atleast.
LuBu081 chapter 3 . 11/24/2018
Getting some Mummy vibes from it, such as sucking 'souls' or whatever out that turns the victims into 'mummified' corpses, able to be affected by mundane firearms but not debilitated, etc.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
O_O AW HELL TO THE NAW, BITCH! FUCK THIS SHIT, I AM OUT OF HERE! *runs away in a poof of dust* Nope! I say nope to this! NOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE SO MUCH FUCKING NOPE! *slams pirate cove curtain closed and hides inside the ship with foxy*
beaconhills97 chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This Halloween special is a great but scary story to read
beaconhills97 chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
This chapter was scary
beaconhills97 chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Noooooo
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I really hope Harry is safe
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
finally found this. Love it.
Opinr chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
A good read, though you haven't marked it as complete.
Jostanos chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
They unknowingly befriended the High Priest's daughter who helped them leave the house and provided Harry with a gift of friendship that will help him in his (mis-)adventures in the years to come. :)
Maleon chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I love this entire series, and can't wait to read more! Also, you may want to think about making Luna's history a story of its own; it's certainly long and interesting enough to be.
Cayar chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Good show.
Final Genesis chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
After reading this many times, what a thrill ride! And a nice origin story at how Harry obtained a good friend's gift to use later on!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
So, that's where he got the dagger.