Reviews for Barely My Brother
gaben chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ha, Ha.. loved the ending, still played that out. I liked your take on that scene... thea truly deserved her brothers... ahhh... attention and intervention.
Good job.
darkroses24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
amazing story :))
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Saw this posted and had to go watch the show...enjoyed both the show and the story! You always do such an incredible job writing into/off of the actual episodes...a talent I have always admired because it eludes me. Your characterizations were perfect and this fit wonderfully into the scene? I just loved it when Oliver threw her over his shoulder and it was great how he had the guard check out the family pics!

"I'm not that fond of you either right now." - That was a terrific line of Oliver's

Great interaction between Oliver and John when Oliver tells him to drive...that it's about his sister...and that she'll want some privacy. Somehow I just really liked how he already had his plan in place...he wasn't just taking her home, he was intervening on a whole other level. Nice how he drew from his experience on the island...pain can be a powerful motivator...and adjusted it to be loving and humane. Really enjoyed his stern lecture while he was spanking...all of the you wills!

Fantastic how he told her he loved her but there was more where that came from. Thea was so in character how she stayed somewhat defiant...though she did go home.

Wonderful how John approved and excellent interaction between Oliver and John at the end.

Would love to see another of these!
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
He may barely be her brother but he certainly loves and cares about her enough to make sure she's safe.
tamara chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
great story update soon
Lautner-Black-Jonas-Junkie-91 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hah. That was cute. I hope you post more, and soon!
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
tee hee hee..thea learned the HARD PAINFUL WAY eh not to mess with oliver eh!? n then ad that she still has to face her mom for sneaking out while grounded..wonder what her mom will do?..n i guess the good thing is cuz she was so wasted..the spanking didnt hurt as much as it could as she wasnt totally feeling much pain ..lol...great job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
more chapters
LBF chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful story. Shame it did not happen on the show.
SaM-i-aM-42 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Good story! Thea's had that coming since the pilot :)
Shatterr chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
And this totally should have happened in the show.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
wow it is a good one thanks loved it like always keep up the great work
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh it was everything I dreamed! Thank you SO much. Before this season is out, I may try to write one of my own (if school allows.) Again, amazing writing. I loved every detail. Couldn't have done it better in a million years! :)

FrankieRae
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
hahahaha yes! I've been waiting for someone to pick this up! All I thought in that scene was man someone needs to be taught a lesson lol. I love Arrow and can't wait to see the next episode. I hope you might make this a little more regular should you feel a muse and not just from request :D
little miss mysterious chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it! Especially the last line. That was hilarious. When I was watching the episode and I saw this seen I just thought 'there will be a fanfic of thea getting spanked here.' and now you wrote it and I am happy. Please write more soon!