Reviews for Happily Ever After?
great story loved the little moments of humor between the two
TeamDeath chapter 1 . 6/28
Loved it was a cute story
Ctaynton chapter 1 . 4/26
Really liked this short fic. Wish it were longer. I love a happy ending and a good bit of fluff. This managed it without being boring or using contrived relationship problems to fuel the plot. Well done overall.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 4/18
I think this is one of my favorite Harry and DC crossovers.

Sweet!
Gruffard chapter 1 . 3/22
Very much enjoyed this story... Glad I found it.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/13
Definitely like this more than pretty much any other story in the crossover that I have read before. Nice to see the distinction at the end, I was wondering about that but not overly much, the story is just too good to be concerned about little things. Will look into your recommendation and your other stories if they are at this level. Great story that I am glad I got to read.
Team503 chapter 1 . 2/18
I normally don't like HP/DC crossovers, but this was just EXCELLENTLY executed, and I adored it.

That is all.
Wrin chapter 1 . 1/6
This was a little angsty for me, but I still liked it a lot. Thanks!
Osmodious chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Very, very nicely done...the crossover was expertly handled and the characters are magnificent...had to read it in one sitting even though I had someplace to be. This could have been in any 'universe' with any characters and it would have been just as good. Thanks for posting it!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I love it!
Have they kids?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Best love story ever. Thanks for posting this.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Great story and wonderful that Harry found someone to share his life with after loosing so much during the war. Thanks for sharing!
Beast Mode92 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I really enjoyed this. This was a great idea and harry/kara is one of my fav. along wit superman/wonder woman. I still don't really like her with batman.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh come on you need a sequel to this love story. How about one of the other couple now. Awaiting more.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Beautiful romance with an incredible pairing. I love this story.