Reviews for Happily Ever After?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 11/15
I love it!
Have they kids?
Best love story ever. Thanks for posting this.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/7
Great story and wonderful that Harry found someone to share his life with after loosing so much during the war. Thanks for sharing!
Beast Mode92 chapter 1 . 9/3
I really enjoyed this. This was a great idea and harry/kara is one of my fav. along wit superman/wonder woman. I still don't really like her with batman.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 8/30
Oh come on you need a sequel to this love story. How about one of the other couple now. Awaiting more.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/27
Beautiful romance with an incredible pairing. I love this story.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 6/27
I loved it.
Tarix chapter 1 . 6/7
Wow, seriously wow, a really fantastic story.
Tomon chapter 1 . 4/17
Very nice story, enjoyed them getting close, the pseudo Superman death were a good time to let them meet. And honestly while I don't mind it being oneshot (even if quite long one) I wouldn't mind to see more of this story :) Amazing job
N7sdr93 chapter 1 . 3/13
Love this story! You should do another Harry/Kara sometime, or even a Harry/Diana.
Mylen Ploa chapter 1 . 2/17
You magnificent bastard. I've read this story more times than i can count and it's still as wonderful as the first time. Thank you for writing this. I absolutely love Harry/Kara stories and this is by far one of the best.
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 1/30
Lovely. I don't suppose you'd think about doing a sequel where Kara ends up pregnant, perhaps around the same time as Diana?

Anyway, this was an excellent story.
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 1/7
A nice, feel-good fic. And the perfect length-it allowed you go get to the point of the narrative without becoming bogged down. Thanks for sharing.
Schnuff chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Good story, thanks for sharing it.
Guabii chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
PLEASE continue, it's fucking awesome hahah!