Reviews for Happily Ever After?
Tomon chapter 1 . 4/17
Very nice story, enjoyed them getting close, the pseudo Superman death were a good time to let them meet. And honestly while I don't mind it being oneshot (even if quite long one) I wouldn't mind to see more of this story :) Amazing job
N7sdr93 chapter 1 . 3/13
Love this story! You should do another Harry/Kara sometime, or even a Harry/Diana.
Mylen Ploa chapter 1 . 2/17
You magnificent bastard. I've read this story more times than i can count and it's still as wonderful as the first time. Thank you for writing this. I absolutely love Harry/Kara stories and this is by far one of the best.
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 1/30
Lovely. I don't suppose you'd think about doing a sequel where Kara ends up pregnant, perhaps around the same time as Diana?

Anyway, this was an excellent story.
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 1/7
A nice, feel-good fic. And the perfect length-it allowed you go get to the point of the narrative without becoming bogged down. Thanks for sharing.
Schnuff chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Good story, thanks for sharing it.
Guabii chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
PLEASE continue, it's fucking awesome hahah!
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Very good I can't believe it took me so long to read this. But then I'm not that much into crossovers.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
very cool fic!
willowskeith chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Good story
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Fantastic story. Thanks for sharinig
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is a great crossover... I'm not a real fan of the open in climax and flashback to carry the story, but this was well executed. There were a lot of fun moments, and interactions.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Truly I would love to see continuation of this fic. I wonder how Potter Kent fammily is doing more over it would be amusing to see how Harry and Kara children grow up.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was a very well done piece that kept moving at a good speed while still making time for some feels.
-FG
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Amazing story. Thanks for sharing it. I love the way you integrated both worlds.