Reviews for Brothers by Design
luv-ur-story chapter 20 . 8/22
Just found this and read the whole thing in one sitting. It's GREAT! Please continue this. It is very good, and I'm in suspense to find out what happens next and how it ends. Will Tim continue working in DC with coworkers who have broken his trust? What is going to happen with Sam and Tim? Will they find the bad guy, or will he find them first? I'm going to be waiting and hoping for an update soon!
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 20 . 7/18
Love this story
Judt because its NCIS LA and NCIS
Momcat chapter 7 . 6/19
My friend, it's been more than a year since you last updated this so I hope you'll be able to complete this story. Gibbs is so much considered like a God in the eyes of fans-and some characters, much to my distaste-that it is good to know that there are fans who can see that he makes mistakes who hurt other people.. Like when he killed his family's murderer, his actions caused the death of many good people and put in danger othersbeloved characters..
Gracfully chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
so neat
whiteroseblackdimond chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story is amazing , are you planning to continue it ?,
Ladyaloysius chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Can't wait for the end of this story!
starfire25 chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
interesting story. i like it. poor mcgee.
whiteroseblackdimond chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I love this story , your writing is incredible x
Francis chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Update please! I'm looking forward to read more.
Lunastar96 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
So exciting :D
reina13 chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
Love it
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Short but moving the story along...Nate's estimate of them, Kensi's knowing not to wake Tim from nightmere & giving him something to search through. I'll bet Hetty is surprised by Tim's fathers attitude.
alix33 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
"McGee was bigger victim" - "was the bigger victim"?
"will not top until he" - "not stop until".
"help in anyway" - "help in any way".
mcgeeksgirl chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Yay! New chapter! Poor Tim..having nightmares...Love Sam and Tim's brotherly relationship...update soon!
Brinohms chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Your writing has improved so much.