Reviews for Brothers by Design
Sazzita chapter 21 . 10/22
shame it was finished
I like this story SO FAR!

PLEASE have Mcgee leave the MCRT and join OSP with them he could be a FAR better agent!
athea781 chapter 21 . 8/10
Good story, exciting & suspenseful. I like the close friendship between Tim & Sam. You've managed to hit on an untapped story line & with all of the NCIS FanFic out there, that's quite an accomplishment. The Admiral & Taylor seem to be made from the same cloth. Both men being self-centered, egotistical SOB's. One physically tortured his victims, the other chose emotional torture. I can understand why Sam wants to disembowel each man. I would too, slowly.
I'm also happy that you decided to continue with this story. I was very excited when I noticed that you actually updated back in the beginning of June. I must've missed the notice. Well I'm all caught up now &waiting with the rest of your readers for the next updates. Please, make it soon. I don't think I can wait that long again. I was so worried that you had abandoned the story the way so many authors do. Here sits a happy McGee Maniac that my fears were proven wrong!
Suse B chapter 21 . 8/9
Continue?

I like your ncis and ncis la crossovers. I really like the absence of Deeks and the densi so-called flirting.

This is quite interesting!
lachicarebelde22 chapter 21 . 7/27
Hope u continue the story
reina13 chapter 21 . 7/22
Love it
tasha chapter 21 . 7/20
more please
dreamer 3097 chapter 21 . 7/18
This is good
brendafay chapter 21 . 7/9
I was so excited when you put another chapter up! I love this, and hope you'll update soon!
Momcat chapter 21 . 6/2
Hello there.. It's been a while since you didn't update this story and I'm glad that you finally did. I just hope that you'll be able to post more often and more regularly. I am a McGee fan and I always resented the way the writers of the show made the other characters treat him. Tony and Abby were practical bullies with no respect towards McGee and Gibbs was just as harsh and careless. It was only after Ziva's-aka Cote's-departure that he was shown some appreciation and friendship. The rare times he got hurt, his injuries were always dismissed. I wish they-the writers-daigned to show someone caring for him, and it should be Gibbs's role but it wasn't . No other character was that belittled and treated in such a careless way. Now with Tony's-aka MW's-departure, I wonder what McGee's role will be.. Hopefully a more decent one.. Don't make us wait long and take care !.. :)
Gracfully chapter 21 . 6/1
:) I like it
DS2010 chapter 21 . 6/1
What an ass Admiral McGee is a regular self serving bastard
LeverageFan101 chapter 21 . 6/1
Awesome chapter. Loved it, can't wait to read more.
Crawcolady chapter 21 . 6/1
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for returning to this story! I was so happy to see this alert in my email today!

Well, the Admiral certainly showed everyone what an a$$ he truly is! Poor Tim, having to watch his father treat his superior, his coworkers, and his friend like that. So glad he has his friendship with Sam to support him! I would dearly love to see the Badmiral get his commupance someday!

Looking forward to reading more soon!