Reviews for Brothers by Design
Gracfully chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
so neat
whiteroseblackdimond chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story is amazing , are you planning to continue it ?,
Ladyaloysius chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Can't wait for the end of this story!
starfire25 chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
interesting story. i like it. poor mcgee.
whiteroseblackdimond chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I love this story , your writing is incredible x
Francis chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Update please! I'm looking forward to read more.
Lunastar96 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
So exciting :D
reina13 chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
Love it
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Short but moving the story along...Nate's estimate of them, Kensi's knowing not to wake Tim from nightmere & giving him something to search through. I'll bet Hetty is surprised by Tim's fathers attitude.
alix33 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
"McGee was bigger victim" - "was the bigger victim"?
"will not top until he" - "not stop until".
"help in anyway" - "help in any way".
mcgeeksgirl chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Yay! New chapter! Poor Tim..having nightmares...Love Sam and Tim's brotherly relationship...update soon!
Brinohms chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Your writing has improved so much.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Nicely done.
rigger42 chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
The support and loyalty between Sam and Tim is heartwarming, but it also seems a bit worrisome, in that their protectiveness, they've managed to rationalize avoiding any kind of therapy for what happened. If they couldn't see each other, but wouldn't talk to anyone else, well, then, they just couldn't - and didn't have to - talk about and truly face it.

They've both obviously managed to get past - or bury - their trauma to a large extent, but I'm worried about the possibility of that Bad Guy standard, where the nutbar reveals details of their crimes and others' pain to taunt and wound and distract. With the details so shrouded in secrecy, even through the trial, Nate and Hetty - any of the team that is thinking clearly - has to realize, if Taylor is coming after them, he might expose what happened in as brutal and humiliating terms as possible. Someone needs to sit them down, soon, and suggest that it be better for Sam and Tim to try and reveal as much as they can about what he did - even just a sketch of events to the team - to maintain some control.