Reviews for Love Remains The Same
Gleek114 chapter 17 . 1/26
This story was lovely! So sad at times... Well lost of it but amazing looking forwards to the part 2 and 3 I am going to read now!
MandeuxHol chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Even though there was so much angst, tears and unspoken words, all i could think was " This is beautiful!". All they'd been through make sense in the way you wrote, i really enjoyed! Deserves much more reviews, and fav e followers!Thanks for sharing!Sequel here i go!
sheashoeaddict chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Omg how is it that a just came across this AMAZING story. I was in tears reading the last chapter. Literally cant wait until the sequel ! Please please upload it soon.
gleeful chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Roller coaster ride ends with a sweet ending. They need to grow apart and be strong individually, in order to love and be loved. A relationship of equals instead of codependency.

You're good!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
That was beautiful. Can't wait for the sequel!
StephaniieC chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Swear this was one of my favorite stories! Can't wait for the sequel! 3
luceroadorada chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
cant wait for the sequel. and lovely story brittany told santana :)
aprilthewelder chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Loved this whole damn thing and am so happy that there will be a sequel. I'll definitely reread this. More than once.
giadanice chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
this fanfic should have more reviews anf favs and follows. waiting for part 2.
ps: i'll send u a message on tumblr cause reading this last chapter a song came to my mind
blankface0 chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
I just read all of this at once and it was great! Thankyou.
DefyingLogic2011 chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Cannot wait to read Part II :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
I thought you did an amazing job w/portraying their journey back to each other & to forgiveness. I knew it was not going to be an easy or quick one and throughout the story you interlaid so many great moments that showed how much they still do love each other but portrayed the pain so realistically, as well. Selfishly, i wanted them to stay together and not part. I'm relieved there will be more to this story and Part II will be the pay off. THis i'm extremely excited for and I hope it's not too far off into the future because they shouldn't be apart any longer than they already have. Great job!
Gleek4245 chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Loved the story, can't wait for the sequel :D
KatelynSuey chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Sooooo good. Can't wait for the epilogue and part two!
alterego1387 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Beautiful! I enjoyed reading it. :-)
You did such a good job. Cant wait for the next part.