Reviews for Watchful Protectors
HALLIBEL chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
zzz why Nel older then Tia? At canon time we know Tia was wasterlord and Nel adjucas, evolution for wasterlord need allot time and this mean Tia older and stronger then Nel, and Aizen start hoygioku at 100 years back, and 300 years back Nel not make be arrancars, only one natural arrancar knew its Stark. When start text about bla bla how powerful and other staff about Nell i skip it sry
La Cuarta chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hey! *waves* Soo. Nice story you have going here! I really like the plot you have going here, and how it ties into canon, but is another story all on its own. Nice job, and I can't wait to learn more about your OCs!
And, now, I hope this doesn't come off as rude, this being my first review, but I'm a little confused on the action. Some parts seem quite fragmented, and don't quite fit together, and the tenses of the sentences bounce back and forth between past and present. However, I honestly gotta say I'm quite interested in this story! It's awesome! I just feel you can take it to another level so easily!
Aceidia chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Attack! Grimmjow beat Ichigo into to a little pulp! I order you! AHAHA! Anyhow, Nelliel and Harribel working together? Interesting and yay for more Harribel Fracciones time on screen!
Aceidia chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Yay! Kon! and Ririn. (They were so awesome in the Bount arc!) And Ulquiorra! Yammy gets a lot of screen time in this chapter. :) And yay for Grimmjow as well!
Aceidia chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Oh, Hell-step sounds very interesting! So is the new and improved Grand Fisher! :) Haha, Urahara is so right! Isshin is a lot like Ichigo. Don't deny it!
Aceidia chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Hehe, the Bount are a nice beginning of this story! Too bad they all died! And gotta love Shinji! Eek, Ichigo's hollow! XD Thanks for writing!
Danny R chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Yorurichi should be it.
Darkmagicdragon chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Neliel should be with Ryuu. I haven't read this in a while, but that guy needs to show some emotion. So, why not have the hug crazy
animecollecter chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Nelliel tu oderlschwanck
TheFallenGeneral chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Choose Nel!
Mexican ninja1996 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Nice cant wait till they meet
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
great piece of writting again hmm loved it.. if feel like reading mangga..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
one of the best writings i have ever seen...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
date soon
Mexican ninja1996 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
This is good I actually like long chaps hopefully u get to update