Reviews for The Healing
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh wow. This was heartbreakingly amazing.
I'm only new to the Doctor Who world, and this is the first fanfic I've read from this fandom. But I've gotta say, if the rest are like this then I've stepped into the right fandom :)
I was so enthralled by the story. I loved how you separated River and the Doctor at first; they each had their separate things to tend to and they needed that time alone first. But then to bring them back together at the end was just amazing. They are truly perfect together and you wrote them so well!
Loved it!

Thanks for writing,
KathyPoison chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh! So many feels! This was amazing! By far the best post-TATM fic I've read :)
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was beautifully written. I needed to read and it
be comforted. Thanks.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful! I think this is one of my new favorites! :)
jane-rivers chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh my goodness. I just can't get over how good this is. I absolutely love it! I like the depth you go into with the characters and how well thought out the whole piece is. You're such an amazing writer.
Professor Alice Song chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
OMG! Amazing! I'm really in tears! xox
MayFairy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was amazing, I adored it. So sad but so beautiful...great job! :)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I feel horrible - I completely forgot it was 2-3 centuries of his life! THE PAIN! You cut my heart open all over again...but it was absolutely beautiful! *reaches for new box of tissues* Cute Amelia/Angel moment and loved the last line. bawling my eyes out but it was worth it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Omg I cried! Xx
laraandamber chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Really enjoyable, thanks for the read.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
i loved this. it was sad but in a weird way happy too
26 | « Prev Page 1 2