Reviews for Nine Demons
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Awww, I was hoping this one would continue :-(
lala32903 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
awwww... But It Started so GOOOOOOD!
ah well. Your other stories are pretty good btw
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Do hope you get back to it soon, pretty interesting where you left everyone!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Nice Story.
1sunfun
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
ok
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
nice
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Darn it... I was really looking forward to this. Oh, well! I hope you regain inspiration for this, and I will follow/favorite it in the meantime.
I really like your Jashinist theory. It gives a realistic explanation and verifies Jashin's existence without collapsing the other canon theories.
Not only that, but I like how you included ALL of the Jinchuuriki instead of just Naruto and/or Gaara; so many people put down the importance and troubles of the other Jinchuuriki because they don't know them well enough. I hope you continue this - I will definitely be following!
Oh, and when I was looking on your profile, I saw that you don't like short reviews. I just wanted to know if you'd ever considered the fact that they simply didn't have the time to put in a long review? I know that for a long time, I only did short reviews like "update soon" because I was working with a cracked ipod screen (maybe that's lazy, but it hurts my fingers to type on an ipod for more than a short paragraph and takes forever) and sometimes I just didn't have the time - I'd finish a newly updated chapter during a five minute break, want to review, but not have the time to give the review the effort it deserves.
If you start updating this, there probably will be times I give you short reviews because I want to show that I liked the chapter, but didn't have the time/was on my ipod/wasn't logged on (e. g. if I wasn't on my own computer/borrowing my sister's). I hope that it isn't too annoying for you - if you'd like, I will do my best to only give you helpful, relatively long reviews.
Shisha-no-Chiko chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Alright
readerboy7 chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
it was an interesting story, but not much in the way of plot. I did read some of your other stories though. thanks for writing!
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
its beyond 3 weeks nd still waiting on that
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Meh.. I like this story, really. I'm looking forward to the rewritten version, but I still hope nothing changes except for the gods and Hidan. Chibi Jinchuuriki *_*
The Arcticourt Spellwright chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
First off: This story is really quite hilarious, and the upbeat (but clean!) mood is a really, really nice change from most time-travel fics. And the Gaara-Glomp Tension Breaker last chapter... I seldom squee, but the cuteness factor of the fic just shot through the roof at that particular scene. Just so you know.
But the big thing:
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR REVIEWS. HERE IS HOW:
You COULD just replace the chapters as you edit them... This will save your reviews. I suppose you could just put an explanation at the first chapter to help explain the sudden switch to new readers to save them the confusion...
But the big thing is that you don't have to lose the reviews.
Also, the great thing about this is so that those readers (like me) who have alerted this fic will not be losing track of it, because YOU WILL KEEP THE SAME STORY ID. Seriously, it would be much appreciated by your current following! :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Noooooooo! T-T

At least you're rewriting it.
CAEL-TAiyo-Kurama-kage chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
How could you..? T-T How! Why!? I love this story like I love my puppies! T-T CAEL
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Are you going to post it once you rewrite it?!