Reviews for In Favor Of Silence
kandisi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
While this was somewhat on the short side, it was still a great take on such an unforgettable scene. I loved the way you put your own spin on Gus & wrote from his POV. The scene with Max was one of few where Gus didn't at all come off as sociopathic in one way or another, and I like the way you managed to convey a hint conscience thoughts in Gus's character here. Great job.
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I like the cold, callous tone in your fic, here. Gus almost seems like one of those comic book villains killing his own henchmen, shrugging and saying "Pity," then carrying on.
Gotta admit, I'm not typically a fan of slash...but my main complaint with it is when straight characters in canon are turned gay for slash. I just feel like that's disrespectful in a way to the original creators. But with characters that ARE gay in canon, or at least characters whose sexuality is never brought up, then slash is fine by me.
Victor/Gus, I can deal with. :) Because Gus is very strongly implied to be gay, and Victor's sexuality is never brought up.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh damn... *shudders* Brings me back to "Box Cutter" perfectly... Awesome fic! And love that you're back to Victor/Gale again :D