Reviews for Our Darkest Hours
rainefan chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Wonderful news for your family! I tried my darnedest not to sob through this story - it's wonderfully well-written, and I've got two family members dealing with this this year. One has been declared cancer-free, and the other is just starting the journey. Hoping for as happy an ending as I found here.
SingerMe chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I read this and cried. My family too has had to deal with breast cancer only we weren't so lucky. You did a fantastic job on this.
MaryCS chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
It was a great story - I could tell you were talking from experience (I did not read the notes) and you did a great job. I rejoice with you in your good news - and I will say a prayer for you tonight.. You must have a very caring, loving soul to be able to write such inspiring stories while you are going through such torment yourself. You will probably never know how many lives your story will touch - people who are experiencing the same thing or the people who love them - but I have a feeling that there will be a lot of them. May God Bless you and yours.
kelco chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Hurray! that is the best news!
Red Bird chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
That is wonderful! Best news ever! My Great Aunt Dot is a survivor, too. Thank you for writing a story that touches so many lives. :) :) :)
cag45 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Wonderful, wonderful news. Thank you so much for sharing this and may God continue to bless your family.
emjac chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
So very happy for you and your family. Time to celebrate!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I am so happy for you and your family. What brilliant news. Congratulations, another person in the world beating the bigC. Celebrate, rejoice and embrace the future for that is wonderful news.
Vinsmouse chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
That's great news! :D
Mogs chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
OMG, that was a beautiful story, I have balled my eyes out in so many chapters. I absolutely love your take on their futures, you portray their love of Hannah so well, thank you so much
PKatt19 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Lovely story and such an emotional rollercoaster. Great job!
Vinsmouse chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Wonderful story, nice touch ending with a revisiting of the prologue. I think that made for a perfect ending. :)
may7fic chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
I'm so glad you ended here, where you started... with so much love and hope.
kelco chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Alright, are you trying to make me cry? What a sweet, sweet story! Thank you for writing it!
cag45 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
"You might want to take a minute and explain things to them - the way you did to me. It might help." I loved it! Great job; heartwarming story.