Reviews for An Adventure Like No Other
Fran'Shadow'Devereaux chapter 8 . 5/19
This is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter. Me and my friend, Aiden, are literally inches off our chairs because we can't wait for the next part. (Take your time, though. I ain't rushing you. :))
Dorian chapter 7 . 3/17
I think that Sam is actually an absolutely 200% awesome character, and I know it's been so long but I think that you should make more, it's getting really interesting. :)
SuperWhoMiz chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I know it's been a while, but you need to update this!
iwilleatyourface69 chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Ugh, of course i FINALLY find a Goonies story on here worth reading and it's not finished. :/ I know it's been over a year since you've updated but PLEASE continue with this story. I'd really like to know how the rest goes.
I love Chris Chambers chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Love it! This is amazing:)
Amandapanda7 chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE soon ! This is such a great story !
BlackPhoenix00 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Please update.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Please put a chapter nine in I will die I love this fan fiction it is my favorite so many people start and don't finish please don't b e like then thank u I love this fan fic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Y don't you put in a new chapter please I am so into this fan fiction

please and thank you the waiting is killing me
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
please update I really like the story
Maggie Morriosn chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
MOORRREE
Marik Goldcherry chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Please continue this! I really want to see what happens with the 'Andi and Mikey Kissing scene ' XD
Samantha chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I really like Sam, I created the same concept of Sam and Mouth being twins a little while back, but never used it, my name being Samantha I really really like this
Mist Hitachiin chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Thanks for posting :D I can't wait to read more!
MrsMaynard chapter 8 . 1/27/2013