Reviews for Facade
MandyPandz chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Okay ...Totally Discusting And Also Next Time Just Make A Story About Andraia Destroying MainFrame KK?
Command.com chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That's some freaky weird shit man..

That's some good t.v right there...

Make another one explaining what happened to Bob afterwards..
kyria777 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I can't help emitting a long, evil laugh at this. XD; Great job.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I keep seeing this sort of fic floating around. Very, very evil ones too- this one is more evil than most as you're hitting Dot right in the family and completely isolating her. She's doomed. I LIKE IT!
Zorra Reed 2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
wow, that was great! I never got to see that entire ep. Came in at the very end. *sad* But that was a wonderful "what if" fic.
MayFlower chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I'm very disturbed
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Dude...creepy. Good though.
bobbi chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
very cool fic, I think you should add to this.

thought it works as is, it'd be nice to see another chapter.
random1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Good, reasonable, people are in character, but what dis hapen to the real Bob? When can i read the next installment?
Kit chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
OMG! I LOVED it! It was so dark, you got megz perfect! I wish it were longer though, you could have had her go and try to explain, only to be locked up in a nut house or something.
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Damn! This was SO evil, but you can't deny that Dot kinda deserves it . . . great little ficlet!
SilverTiger1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Aww. You mean we forced you to put it up. :D

I said it a few times but I'll say it again - nice speculation on what season 4's

"must make Dot happy" theme could have meant. Meggy revealing himself to Dot

ONLY to torment her for a while was a great touch. Neat ficlet. :)
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
AAARGHH! Ryuu, this was a wonderfully written angst/horror fic. Wow ... you had me shuddering with the pure creepiness of Dot/Megabyte. Great job.
Fidget chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Wow, once again. Ryuu, I know you think it's too dark, but deities above...That is wonderful.

I don't think it needs any more, and I don't think it should be a series. It's more ominous the way it is.

Keep writing, babe, because your style and quality rocks.
chicketieboo chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Impressive and deliciously written. please continue to write