Reviews for Child Services
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 6/15
That was so cute *heart*
One of my favorites!
Yuu Kirkland chapter 9 . 6/15
I loooove how they are defended on the restaurant! I would love to see that too IRL if it happens but in my country homosexual men still hide themselves :/
Tonio was so good :D And that woman really deserved the hit although yeah hitting people isn't really good xD
HetaliaAndSpamanoFangirl chapter 13 . 4/11
I just absolutely love this! I've read this several times, and it's just amazing :) I can't wait for the next chapter, and I love how Feliciano thought Antonio and Romano would be a cute mom and dad
CyanYuki537 chapter 3 . 3/7
Woah! I hate how gay people are picked on -3-
dang them
I love this! Italy is soo cute
Ur saved document is ur baby?
O_o
...
-grabs my frying pan-
Tairulz chapter 13 . 1/21
Oh my god this story is AMAZING! I hope to read more soon :D
SexyTomatoFreak chapter 13 . 1/18
Hey! I wanted to tell you I absolutely adore this fanfic! I read it all in a day and I wish there was more! You said you would continue that and I can believe that you get busy and I completely understand that. I just want to tell you that I love it and I you would continue it I would be forever happy XD I love the brotherly Lovino and the good with kids Antonio! I am a Romano rper and I always made him have this almost motherly side when it came to Feliciano and I love how you have that in here. I wish there were more fanfics like this in the world! Thank you so much for reading and pretty please continue!
Wereshark chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved your story and versions/personalities of the characters it was all so cute and perfect and fachhh!
KonohaFox chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
*squeals* OMG! This story's just to adorable. Everytime I read this, I get such a warm feeling in my stomach and makes me wanna scream. It's so goddamn adorable. All characters, so beautifully portrayed. It's perfect.
Although it seems like you haven't updated in a while, I'll believe in you. Keep up the awesome good work!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
It's been like, four months...
It's-effing-fusha chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Yay! Literally all of my favorite parings are in this story so far! But where's our little Matthew? Anyway, this is amazing so far, keep it up!
(‿)
AntoLovi chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Mio dio, hope has not been lost! It's been a few months, but hope has not been lost! This is such a fantastic fanfic that I want to continue reading more, but I already finished reading it OTL. Ah, but I really really really enjoy what you did with chapter 9! Nothing makes me happier than when people are supportive of Homosexuality and aren't afraid to call someone out! My heart literally went doki-doki the entire time with a huge smile on my face! Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece! Oh... A-and... If you can, could you add a little more fluff and lemon for my heart that's been reading too much angst Spamano?... Other than that, I praise you for your Amazingness for so many emotions!... Oh yeah, and before I forget, I really love how you keep Romano's mouth to a minimum, and how he's kind to kids!... And his affection to Feliciano too! Dio, it always hurts me so much when authors make them hate each other seeing as how I have a close relationship with my sibling(s) and I like seeing/reading others get along as well. A-anyways, I'm blabbering now... Aah ha ha... Thank you so much again, and Good luck/job with updating!
12345StupidPenName chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
This is so adorable! And great! And beautiful! And it makes me all warm inside! I love this story! :D
ellaw345 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I love this story! I hope to read the finished thing one day (hopefully soon).
Luca20 chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
Awwww u
This is so cute, please, continue with this when you can, is really good.
YaoiYuriLove chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
This story is awesome. Lovino and Feli are adorable and im glad that it doesn't show Lovino as being mean to Feli- i think this story shows his true personality. And i hope that aunt suffers- she sounds evil. Can't wait for the next chapter! _