Reviews for Child Services
literally illiterate duck chapter 14 . 1/13
I'm not sure if this review will ever reach you but I just wanna let you know that I really enjoyed the story. It was super sweet and lovely so thank you writing it!
Oceantears2 chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
This is the cutest fic ever. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
Wow, this is good! Please update soon.
midnightblue2003 chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
Dont worry bout your style! Everyone has their own style, and yours is fine :) I like where you're taking this plot, even though it's kinda rushed... You know, kissing that early makes it feel kinda, well, rushed, but I like it. Lovi's personality is perfect though, if you were worrying bout that. I do that with my books (on wattpad) too, so I kinda get it.. love this story btw, you should write more books :3
crying chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEEEEEEEEAJ'DLFJ' AFGJA;DLGJ
Errui chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
This was a nice read although, it looks like you might've given up on it so I'll just make up the rest in my head. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
Aww, this story is amazing! I kinda just found it, and read it in one go. XD
Guest chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS IS S E
Rowan chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
Nooooo don't end here!
I love love love this story, especially because Romano isn't the whining complaining jerk everyone portrays him as, and I've never read a child gerita and it's the cutest!
Please write more
BadPunsAndBooks chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
Wow! This is such an amazing fic! I'm really enjoying the plot and character development (you have a talent for foreshadowing). You've also made me laugh out loud and made my heart squeeze.

Little baby Feliciano is so sweet! And him and Ludwig are very cute together, of course.

I really like Romano in this fic, he's got real depth and character and he clearly cares very much for Antonio and Feli. He also seems to be really great with kids! I bet he'll do great at his new job!

Also really interested to see what happens with the whole stalker thing. Keep up the amazing work!
SherlockedAtHeart chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
Omg you updated! I'm so happy right now. I know I'm super late to the party but I barely use this site anymore, I just came on for old times sake today and saw that you updated this fic - I'm smiling like a huge dork right now! I've literally been following this for years, every update you make gives me such happiness omg. Your writing style is absolutely perfect and your characterization is so flawlessness. It's such a rollercoaster of emotions reading this, I never know how to feel when I read a new update, they play with my heart so much! (Which is a great thing, I love it!) These three make such a cute family and the plot line is so brilliant, I don't think I've read a better Hetalia fic ever. Like literally ever. I've sent this link to so many people because this fic just means so much to me omg. I'm so glad you've picked it up again! I mean, even if updates are few and far between, just the fact that you're still writing for it makes me so incredibly happy. It's definitely a must read and I can't wait until it's finished - I just reread the entire fic in one sitting again, as I do everytime it updates. It's so hard to find a fic with a good plot and good writing, and not only does yours do that, but it absolutely excels with the characterization. Literally every character you right for is so spot on - it's so perfect. And Spain and Romano ahhhhhhhhhhh my heart is literally dying this fic is just so cute. The GerIta is so perfect too - Feli and his "girlfriend" are written so well and they're literally the most adorable things, aside from, well Spain and Romano themselves ' Anyways, I'm so so so so so glad you updated this and I just had to tell you! This is like probably really rambling on now and I doubt you'll read the whole thing but I just had to tell you how much this story mean to me because seeing this update has literally made my whole day, if not week. You're such a brilliant author and I can't wait to read the next update, I really do hope it's soon! (Not that you should feel pressured to get it out though, as I respect you so much and understand that the process takes an extremely long time, I'll always be a loyal reader and I'll always be waiting patiently to read the next chapter!) Anyways, yeah, I'd make this longer because this barely covers it but I'd fear that it'd scare you off from your own fic, ahaha. Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to read the next update, and I love this oh so very much! Thank you! 3
Finny chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
I haven't read a Hetalia fic in years, but this one was really good and I enjoy reading it a lot! Your writing improved a lot through out the chapters, and I'm very glad you updated and I hope it continues! :33
Barrel-ChanLightningboltSOMA chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS. I love how you've had everyone so far especially Feli and Roma bring so adorable together asks I love what happened at Didi's Pizza! Antonio being so comfy with the boys is sweet and I can't wait for more chapters including Ludwig because everyone needs little Feli and little Ludwig playdates. Keep up the hard work hun! xoxo
MeltingCandle chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
This. Is. Amazing.
KEEP WRITING! I love this story! I found it today and I've read it all so far. It's AWESOME!
Wereshark chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
OHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDD I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED! I'm so excited! I'm going to have to reread this book though because I can't remember exactly how the story goes since its been a little while but I remember really liking it. How many chapters do you think will be in this book if you know? I want to read this story from the beginning once it's fully done.