Reviews for Child Services
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEART MY STOMACH THE FLUFF ITS SO GOOD I CAN'T HANDLE THIS IF YOU EVER CONSIDER CONTINUING THIS I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING ME WOULD BE OVERWHELMED WITH JOY IF YOU DID THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 14 . 7/8
First of all? I absolutely love this story

It's so comprehensive and really goes deep into what the characters are thinking or feeling!
there are so many golden moments in this fanfiction but ill get to them later and right now ill just talk about the sheer amazingness that is this story

Child Agent!Antonio and basicallySingleDad!Lovino? a blessing to this earth
bless you
thank you for bringing this to us undeserving mortals

The story has progressed on so cutely and wonderfully and it was amazing how Antonio said he would just wait 12 years! 12 years is such a long time but I know if anyone could do it, it would be Antonio hahaha (he waited more than 12 years when they were countries didn't he?)

and on to the golden moments! My goodness!
My favorite part, hands down, has to be when they were talking about Ivan being the devil because i relate so much with the conversation that just happened in the car hahaha

Second is whenever Toni and Lovi snuggle! Worth dying for and my everything, thank you

Can I also talk about how cute it is that Feli calls Toni Toño and not Tonio like everyone else thanks

There are so many more but I can barely contain all of them into a single comment! So many things to talk about, so little time and space

To sum it all up: thank you thank you THANK YOU for making this story! It has been a gift from the heavens
I know it's 2017 already and the chances of you reading this are slim but i wanted to leave a review anyway
i know chances of you updating this are slim too but i do hope you continue it someday
HOWEVER! Stories or anything AT ALL should never be forced out! SO! If you can no longer continue this, it'd be sad, but I'm sure this is basically it for the story

thank you for the rest of the wonderful chapters you've given us!
I hope that you continue to write and enjoy writing as you go along!
Have a good the rest of your day and I hope you have a better time with whatever work it is you might have 3
gazal.blirf chapter 1 . 4/16
I love Hetalia I love the story I love you Who maken the story Please update I dont know idf I already reviewed but anyway thank you
literally illiterate duck chapter 14 . 1/13
I'm not sure if this review will ever reach you but I just wanna let you know that I really enjoyed the story. It was super sweet and lovely so thank you writing it!
Oceantears2 chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
This is the cutest fic ever. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
Wow, this is good! Please update soon.
midnightblue2003 chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
Dont worry bout your style! Everyone has their own style, and yours is fine :) I like where you're taking this plot, even though it's kinda rushed... You know, kissing that early makes it feel kinda, well, rushed, but I like it. Lovi's personality is perfect though, if you were worrying bout that. I do that with my books (on wattpad) too, so I kinda get it.. love this story btw, you should write more books :3
crying chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEEEEEEEEAJ'DLFJ' AFGJA;DLGJ
Errui chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
This was a nice read although, it looks like you might've given up on it so I'll just make up the rest in my head. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
Aww, this story is amazing! I kinda just found it, and read it in one go. XD
Guest chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS IS S E
Rowan chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
Nooooo don't end here!
I love love love this story, especially because Romano isn't the whining complaining jerk everyone portrays him as, and I've never read a child gerita and it's the cutest!
Please write more
BadPunsAndBooks chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
Wow! This is such an amazing fic! I'm really enjoying the plot and character development (you have a talent for foreshadowing). You've also made me laugh out loud and made my heart squeeze.

Little baby Feliciano is so sweet! And him and Ludwig are very cute together, of course.

I really like Romano in this fic, he's got real depth and character and he clearly cares very much for Antonio and Feli. He also seems to be really great with kids! I bet he'll do great at his new job!

Also really interested to see what happens with the whole stalker thing. Keep up the amazing work!
SherlockedAtHeart chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
Omg you updated! I'm so happy right now. I know I'm super late to the party but I barely use this site anymore, I just came on for old times sake today and saw that you updated this fic - I'm smiling like a huge dork right now! I've literally been following this for years, every update you make gives me such happiness omg. Your writing style is absolutely perfect and your characterization is so flawlessness. It's such a rollercoaster of emotions reading this, I never know how to feel when I read a new update, they play with my heart so much! (Which is a great thing, I love it!) These three make such a cute family and the plot line is so brilliant, I don't think I've read a better Hetalia fic ever. Like literally ever. I've sent this link to so many people because this fic just means so much to me omg. I'm so glad you've picked it up again! I mean, even if updates are few and far between, just the fact that you're still writing for it makes me so incredibly happy. It's definitely a must read and I can't wait until it's finished - I just reread the entire fic in one sitting again, as I do everytime it updates. It's so hard to find a fic with a good plot and good writing, and not only does yours do that, but it absolutely excels with the characterization. Literally every character you right for is so spot on - it's so perfect. And Spain and Romano ahhhhhhhhhhh my heart is literally dying this fic is just so cute. The GerIta is so perfect too - Feli and his "girlfriend" are written so well and they're literally the most adorable things, aside from, well Spain and Romano themselves ' Anyways, I'm so so so so so glad you updated this and I just had to tell you! This is like probably really rambling on now and I doubt you'll read the whole thing but I just had to tell you how much this story mean to me because seeing this update has literally made my whole day, if not week. You're such a brilliant author and I can't wait to read the next update, I really do hope it's soon! (Not that you should feel pressured to get it out though, as I respect you so much and understand that the process takes an extremely long time, I'll always be a loyal reader and I'll always be waiting patiently to read the next chapter!) Anyways, yeah, I'd make this longer because this barely covers it but I'd fear that it'd scare you off from your own fic, ahaha. Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to read the next update, and I love this oh so very much! Thank you! 3
Finny chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
I haven't read a Hetalia fic in years, but this one was really good and I enjoy reading it a lot! Your writing improved a lot through out the chapters, and I'm very glad you updated and I hope it continues! :33