Reviews for Red and Gold
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 5 . 7/30
Jarvis... you amazing troll. Also, Tony and Al! OMG SO CUTE I DIED. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!? PLEZ I WIL LUV U 4 EVA!
SugarQuill1995 chapter 5 . 7/8
Very cute! I hope you update this again!
Ebenbild chapter 5 . 6/6
Do you still update? I like this story very much and I definitely would like to know the rest of it.
Ebenbild
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 5 . 5/26
Love it! It's really cute! I want more!
I' m on my knees,
Begging; Please!
Yeah, tony and Al were real cute!
brynchilla chapter 3 . 4/4
If Harry went to college and worked with the social services, wouldn't his name be there as well? And not just with grade school?
atz chapter 5 . 3/18
sooo cute. And I love your line about one being a child and the other having not grown up.

would also love a meeting between tony and harry, but not sure if youre continuing this
HikariKurayami88 chapter 5 . 1/12
Great story! It really sounds interesting and All and Tony is just too cute! God job! kept writing.
Xanoka chapter 5 . 1/8
Great story! I really hope you'll continue it when you can. I love Tony and Albhs together, and I reakky want to see more awesom Harry. Please...? Thanks again!
Xanoka chapter 4 . 1/8
I love the 'Weasleys make everything better' sentiment. Great story so far, I love the family solidarity in crisis. And Harry rediscovering his badass side (and the muggle alter ego - I want to see more of that!). Harry fucking Potter indeed. (Though that does remind me of the Harry Potter musical.) Thank you for the great story!
Darkhybrid chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Please update! This is really good so far!
S chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
I really enjoy this and hope for morel. Can't wait for more and I'm dying for Coulson and Pepper
teddybearpanic chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Ah, so cute! You know, it's always been my headcanon that Tony's a secret softie around kids, so this was a total treat to read. Al is just adorable! Though, as much as I like the Tony/Al interactions, I really can't wait until Harry and Al reunite. The chapter before this one just broke my heart. I can't even imagine how Ginny will feel when she wakes up.

Anyway, hope your life is going well. I'm not going to pester you for updates, so take your time. (I hope that didn't sound patronizing...)
teddybearpanic chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
God, when Stephen was staring at Al all through the dinner, all I could think was, "Creeper creeper creeper!" Ginny's by no means my favorite character, but I feel bad that she was manipulated like that. And Al, poor boy. I can't wait to see how he and Tony interact (and, of course, how Harry finds him and swoops him into his arms for cuddles and kisses - Al, not Tony... Though I'd be okay with both. lol).
tinawinna chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I love how Tony's interacting with Al and how his thought process of him finding Al adorable is going. :D
Also I love Jarvis and how he recorded them and save it to his files where Tony is gonna have a hard time getting to it. ;)
Please update soon!
evenstarlily chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Love the story so far! Can't wait for harry to reunite with Al. Hope it's soon! Ooh and i love pairing tony and harry together D