Reviews for Red and Gold
Alice Rowen chapter 5 . 6/14
Please update?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 5 . 6/12
Absolutely love it, please keep writing
Update. I'm so upset every time I find a good story, it's not completed. (Big wide green eyes)
nafara chapter 1 . 5/22
Albus severus potter.
ASP... huh never noticed that before well if he's a slitherin that will be ironic
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 5 . 4/20
NO HOW ARE YOU NOT FINISHED FOR GOODNESS SAKE WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 2/29
this is adorable! 3
and now i'm gonna quote Thor;" i like this,another!"
(don't worry i didn't smash the pc)
Innieminnie chapter 5 . 1/3
really want to see Harry and his reaction soon! That said, take your time with updating, life is important, and I and a loyal reader. Hufflepuff pride you could say.
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 1/3
love Harry and his determination. I would expect nothing less from him in this situation; however, it does bother me that he hasn't thought his son would give his real name instead of his black name. so Albus black won't be the one they find
Innieminnie chapter 2 . 1/3
just- I know this might make me a terrible person but but...cornfoot! pffffft?
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 1/3
lolol like so far, Harry is adorable. next time I make him a sim, I'll give him the familial trait instead of good.
RoseGlass chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Aww! Omg Tony and Al are the cutest things ever! Please write another chapter up!
delatrix chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Your story is beautiful. I really like how Tony cares about Ala. It definitely quest for Albus's family will be fun because of them is nowhere any proof.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Jarvis... you amazing troll. Also, Tony and Al! OMG SO CUTE I DIED. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!? PLEZ I WIL LUV U 4 EVA!
SugarQuill1995 chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Very cute! I hope you update this again!
Ebenbild chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Do you still update? I like this story very much and I definitely would like to know the rest of it.
Ebenbild