Reviews for One night
orionastro chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
very good epilogue for the story
orionastro chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
very good new chapter , yepee gerard is under arrest all those crazy hunters will get lengthy terms of prison
probably Life without Parole , Lets see what Stiles will do , to help . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
orionastro chapter 26 . 7/21/2016
very good new chapter . i hope that erica survives ,and that allison reports Gerard to the sheriff and have him arrested , and sent to Jail for at least 35 years without parole . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters
orionastro chapter 25 . 7/21/2016
well , amazing story so far , and what a cliffhanger , i suggest that stiles spark awakes suddenly ,and his amazing magical powers activate , So that he can protect himself ,and save Scott and Derek , from Peter and the fundamentalist hunters , who don't follow the code , Gerard must die in burn in hell along with Kate , for all the innocent werewolves that they killed . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
YokaiAngel chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
Wow~~~
vizer17 chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
Thank you so much I love this story it's one of the best I've ever read keep going I know you can finish it you can't stop after all its a 10 out of 10 those are rare After all.
vizer17 chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
you are a amazing writer i hop you keep it up this was one of one of my first teen wolf fics so my rating dos not count for any thing but i'm giving you a 8 out of 10. :)
Takai-taka chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
I really hope you decide to continue this story even tho its been a couple of years I just found this story and I was really liking it.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
This was way too good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
Yay, more chapters! Can't wait for the next one. :D
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
NOOOOOOO! What happen to Scott?! Did that weird girl have something to do with this?! I'm going to cut her head off! Let just find it first...(mumbling while trying to find ax in closet).
Silver wolf chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
Hi!
I AM SO SO SO SORRY!
I HAVEN'T UPDATED LIFE GOT IN THE!
ITS MY LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL AND AM IN BOOK CLUCK AND YEARBOOK!

-Ok what the does Jackson know and what is he hiding!?
-What is up the necklace and the bracelet?!
-What the I mean who the hell is Scarlet?
-How dose Peter know her!?
-PLEASE tell me Scott is going to be ok!
-Will Derek be ok?
-Will Scotts mom be ok?

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
Yay, another chapter! Can't wait to for the next one! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
Derek confusing is cute
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Yay, another chapter! can't wait for the next one. :)