Reviews for A Thin Line
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Thanks
twilightknight09 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Awesome, awesome, awesome! You are an amazingly gifted writer...did I mention awesome? I always love reading your stuff...sometimes 3 and 4 times each! This is no different. Loved it!
DeeFC chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Great story. The intensity between Bella and Edward could be cut with a knife. Thanks for another great read.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
A really intense and beautiful story. I loved it.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
AAwww...I love Emmett. He's such a great big brother. Every girl should be so lucky to have one.:(

Beautiful and perfect as always.:)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
'would purposely push my buttons just to rile me up. Yet when he would kiss me, I could literally feel it all the way down to my toes. ' - *swoon* Yeah, I've had that feeling ONCE. And I, too, HATED this guy with a passion. But...we ended up spending 8 years togther and I've never been with anyone as passionately since. *double sigh*
b3j02 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Awww what a great story! Glad it all worked out in the end!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I am surprised she didn't ask him to come with her when she goes back for her stuff. I am glad they cleared the air.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I can't wait to see how this plays out.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I remember when you wrote this as a one shot and I loved it then. Happy to be reading more of it this time.:)
foreverwishing chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I loved this story. The sex meant so much more then lemons! Loved it so much"
foreverwishing chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh wow, you write their. Chemistry better than EL James! If I had two hands, I'd give you 4 thumbs up!
zkcej chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Such a beautiful storie love end enjoyed reading this
thanks for sharing
Xoxo
Just Sus chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Man, you made me cry again! This was quite a story, short as it was! These two are really something, but in the end, they made each other better people. Thanks for sharing this!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Good lord, I'm "exhausted and emotionally depleted" too! These two are something else!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »