Reviews for Night Time Romeo
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/16
That was a perfect ending for these two . . . LOVED IT! I never let my husband do anything for Valentine's day . . . damn Hallmark holiday. He tells me and shows me every day of the year how much he adores me . . . I do NOT like that fourteenth day of February. I do enjoy that he comes up with creative ways to get me out to a special dinner another night of that month or the next. This Saturday will be the twenty-fifth anniversary of our very first date. So that is our special dinner night this year. Best years of my life with him . . . swoon-sigh. I digress. Yes, this was a very fun chapter and I loved that she fulfilled that fantasy of his . . . taking her at work . . . where they could be caught at any moment. Very hot. Wonderful little short story. Thanks once again for entertaining me today. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/16
I didn't realize this was an extended short story and loved the continuation! This was a fun chapter. Them singing the twisted Christmas songs was very funny. Especially when Emmett mistakenly sang in front of the older gentleman. You certainly can write hot and schmexy . . . damn well I may add. These two are fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/16
That was a fun little one-shot. Sexy as hell when they met at the store, then again at his house. The passion filled lemon was super yummy. Loved the closing line, 'So Bella. About that mate thing you mentioned earlier...', wonderful line!
Hhays3 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Loved this!
irelandk chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
:-)
LadyTx chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Great chapter!
planetblue chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I finally FINALLY got around to reading this!

Smokin'! And sweet too. Perfect.

Thank you!
obsmama chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Sorry this took me forever and a day I am so behind of fic stuff. GAH I won't tmi you to much with my love of Voyeurism... lets just say I like it and this totally was great. Love the possibility of being caught and YAY shes totally going to be his wife. Thank you for posting these again since I missed them the first time around.

xoxo
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Awww! I loved this!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Definitely fucking hot!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I could totally see that happening to them. Thanks for the update.
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
They are so cute :). That was totally hot!
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Loved it x
Erikajo chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
What an awesome Valentine's Day treat!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013