Reviews for The Library's Keeper
Naeme chapter 2 . 8/5
I really really like this story! The context and everything about it is just fascinating, and if you ever plan to do something more about it, I would be super happy. It's full of mistery and power, I love it!
Thanks for this story! Keep it up!
Lady Histoire chapter 2 . 5/29
This story is amazing. Will it be continued? Please tell me it will be continued!
Azure Headlands chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Loved it. Too bad you're not thinking of doing more with this, but I can see how it would be hard. The whole bit about Grimm not knowing he was a powerful angel was the yummiest part anyways. The angle battles and the fall were good, too. You write anguishing detail very well. Maybe try an angel story again in the future.
Prince Prism chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
This story is so cool! I love the setting, and how you've built it up. Even though it's kind of rough (I definitely feel as if the beginning of this chapter could be cleaned up a little), I love the characters and the roles you've assigned them. In the first chapter I was definitely thinking that Grimmjow was being OOC, but it totally makes sense with what happened to him before. It surprised me at first that Urahara was the devil, but when you compare it to the cannon roles, it actually makes a lot of sense. Clever, you. Anyways I can't wait to see what you come up with next, I love all your writing and this has me really excited!
veeny chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Love it! The way you treated your version of Bible was twisted in a good way and is perfectly matching all characters. Love it, love it!
TheGrimmReaper93 chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Beautiful, beautiful- there just isn't words for your writing 3
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Oh my. I think I literally went a few shades paler reading the scene where Grimmjow's wings were ripped off. Your writing is nothing short of genius, as usual. Would absolutely love to see a continuation of the story, after Shiro and Grimmjow fly off with Ichigo. No pressure or anything, just wanted to let you know, in case you were wondering if anyone would be interested in it.
Beccabu32 chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
I loved it
Grimmday chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
OMG! WHY OH WHY DID I WAIT A WHOLE DAY TO READ THIS! This so damn good I got goosebumps! And I knew that Grimm and Shiro would be hurting but I just couldn't stop reading. If this was a book of yours I would buy ten of them. No lie this is prolly one of; if not 'THE' best thing I've ever read.
Smarthiz chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Jesus I live you ! :D this is gold ! (and so are the drabbles though i have difficulties picturing Shiro as a Uke ... even to grimm :/ ) anyway this is amazing and i hope you'll post some chapters or even bits like the drabbles that happen after the first chapter of TLK :D
jakondas chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
love this prequel. It'll be saddening if you never write anything else in this universe, but sometimes these things cant be helped. If you change your mind those of us who have subscribed will find and read it. XD

As to whether or not we can tell where the break is? I think so, but I wouldn't have noticed anything if you hadn't mentioned it... so it's not that bad. LOL
puraiuddo chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS COMING. I HAVE OFFENDED.

Nah srsly tho this is amazing. As per usual, your writing is gorgeous and flowing and captivating.

I love Urahara kinda narrating their lives.

Amazing job as per usual friend. c:
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Imfg please continue...please? I absolutely live this one, my fave GrimmIchiShro so far and I would live seeing more! I'll help too if u need it, please? For my birthday next month? * is on knees* please Shadow I am not worthy!

If u do want the help though pm me!
Smarthiz chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
anotjer chapter ? a sequel ? really anything to keep the universe you created going ! it's well thought and written ! it'd be lovely to keep reading it !
TheGrimmReaper93 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016