Reviews for Don't Know Why (Just Do)
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 4 . 2/23
This was so amazing to read. It mad me angry, sad, and happy. Well written.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Awwwwwww very beautiful
J.Angela chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
-Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep now.

I loved it
7thSkye chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
If you ask me, I was never really fond of a story that tend to have more narration than conversation between the characters. But your story, made me.
This is as depressing as politic in my country, but just as heart warming the more it got closer to the end.
I seriously don't know why it's only got this much of reviews, cause you deserve more.
And last but not least, I'll definitely read your other stories.
Fruith chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Wow. Your ending was where it all started. Monday. I didn't see that coming and my brittana heart just swells from love and passion that i have raed from your story. Mondays are always the best juat the way it should be. Thank you for this. And i hope you won't stop writing things like this because you are really one of the best. You have a gift and brittana fandom is/was blessed to have you and get to experience your gift. :)
Fruith chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Torturingly slow but it was all worth it.
Fruith chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This is why I can't and I won't stop shipping them, writers like you makes it all better. That even if they are not okay, i know, just as britt knows she loves santana, that they will be okay and the angst that i will be put through will be rewarded by this kind of demonstration of eternal and pure love. And for once Sam is not the one who gets in the way of Brittan but he is their biggest supporter. :)
Fruith chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
OMg even if this chapter is very angsty I still loved it and it felt like I read 1 chapters already with so much things that has gone in this chapter but it was only your chpater 1 and i can't wait to read your next chapters. :) i love your every story!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Wow. You've crammed so much storyline and feelings into four chapters. Incredible. You've got skills, girl! Another wonderful story. I was a little apprehensive with the first chapter to find out that San had cheated on Britt but I trusted you and stuck with it. Boy am I glad that I did! Brittany's endless faith and devotion were so beautiful. It made the ending so much more rewarding. San truly is the silliest. Although despondently sad at times, this might just be one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. Thank you!
WildImagination28 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
love.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I've read this over and over again, probably a million times. One of the best fics I've ever fucking read. I cry every single time. Phenomenal.
CrazyRach chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Perfect. That's all I can say :)
wheelchairby284 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This is amazing! Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Just found this. I fell in love
K chapter 4 . 12/2/2013