Reviews for Don't Know Why (Just Do)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 4 . 5/6
This piece of story broke my heart literally at beginning! I was so mad at Santana because of how she had screwed up, but she has suffered from that too and that she didnt even remember how and because Brittany is so crazy about you and you are too crazy about Britt too and how Brittana is firever endgame so I forgive you! Excuse for that too much 'and' in between! Just this fic gave me too much feelings from disappointed with those 2 to quite hopeless to so fucking much happy all in one place which is my heart. You are always such a great writer. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Absolutely beautiful... One of the best stories I've ever read, literally brought tears to my eyes
Constanza chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
This was beautiful!
BizzleB90 chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Just read this...: awesome story!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
I'm not sure why I'd never read this before, but I'm glad I finally did. Just the right amount of angst. It was so lovely. Thank you. :)
Mtzgleek95 chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
i have absolutely no words. Bravo.
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
This was so amazing to read. It mad me angry, sad, and happy. Well written.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Awwwwwww very beautiful
J.Angela chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
-Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep now.

I loved it
7thSkye chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
If you ask me, I was never really fond of a story that tend to have more narration than conversation between the characters. But your story, made me.
This is as depressing as politic in my country, but just as heart warming the more it got closer to the end.
I seriously don't know why it's only got this much of reviews, cause you deserve more.
And last but not least, I'll definitely read your other stories.
Fruith chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Wow. Your ending was where it all started. Monday. I didn't see that coming and my brittana heart just swells from love and passion that i have raed from your story. Mondays are always the best juat the way it should be. Thank you for this. And i hope you won't stop writing things like this because you are really one of the best. You have a gift and brittana fandom is/was blessed to have you and get to experience your gift. :)
Fruith chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Torturingly slow but it was all worth it.
Fruith chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This is why I can't and I won't stop shipping them, writers like you makes it all better. That even if they are not okay, i know, just as britt knows she loves santana, that they will be okay and the angst that i will be put through will be rewarded by this kind of demonstration of eternal and pure love. And for once Sam is not the one who gets in the way of Brittan but he is their biggest supporter. :)
Fruith chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
OMg even if this chapter is very angsty I still loved it and it felt like I read 1 chapters already with so much things that has gone in this chapter but it was only your chpater 1 and i can't wait to read your next chapters. :) i love your every story!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Wow. You've crammed so much storyline and feelings into four chapters. Incredible. You've got skills, girl! Another wonderful story. I was a little apprehensive with the first chapter to find out that San had cheated on Britt but I trusted you and stuck with it. Boy am I glad that I did! Brittany's endless faith and devotion were so beautiful. It made the ending so much more rewarding. San truly is the silliest. Although despondently sad at times, this might just be one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. Thank you!