Reviews for An Internal War
lovingit chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Yes! That was awesome besides the gun shoot wound and the almost dying part! PLEASE MORE PLEASE!
lovingit chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful! I love how your so descriptive in your wording, you mentioned Gotham! Got to love it! How you introduce everything is amazing...A story I would definitely follow...I hope you continue past the 4 chapters you have. A page turner indeed!
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Loving the story :) I do hope it's Oliver She is going to be with :) update ASAP! xxSB0233
Sariko-chan723 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Wow. Truly amazing. You have no idea how much I love your story :) it's soooo awesome! I look forward to finding out what happens next! Please please please please update soooooooooonnnnnnnn!
fallingstar1011 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I loved it! This was a great chapter! I really hope Allison is alright! And Ollie saved her! Excited to see what happens next, please update soon!
Bookworm290 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Me when Roy was mentioned: omgomgomg
Me when Jim was mentioned: OMGOMGOMG
Haha, I loved this chapter! It didn't seem filler at all to me! Foreshadowing of future characters and future career, more interaction with Ollie/vigilante, and (I assume) plot advancement, what with her being shot and all. ;) It was great, and don't even worry about the long update. This is a SUPER busy time of the year, so it's no trouble at all to wait.
Udinovian chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Loved this chapter, and at the end with the shooting, it was full of suspense and I wish I had more to read :D
Padme4000 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
this chapter was amazing. I loved it
Audrey Whyte chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
HockeyHotties1187 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Loved you having little Roy in it sooooooooo cute update soon.
inhalelove-exhalehate12 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
For being a filler, I thought this chapter was great! I especially liked your description on how Allison felt when getting hit with the bullet, can't wait for the next chapter!
Hawkeye'sBowGirl chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I love this story so far and I wouldn't mind being a beta. :) Can't wait for more. Your writing makes me be able to visualize it so easily in my head!
KevlarKitten chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Well done. I have problems with the tenses shifting in my story as well but I can honestly say I didn't really notice it in yours. Good job and I can't wait for more Ollie.
Audrey Whyte chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really enjoying it.
parchment faery17 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012