Reviews for Receive With The Restart
RockaRosalie chapter 32 . 8/4/2013
Really good. So Simons ancestor in guessing is Anne Boleyn?
queen dramione chapter 32 . 8/4/2013
this was perfect! I can't wait till the next :)
Pug1998 chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Simon and Isobelle I'm sad to say are good together:(:(:( ugh why Holden why?! I practically forced you to make them come together and now... Ahhh
xxCullenxx96 chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
I hope everything is better now with you.
Don't sell yourself short! That was a great chapter, I liked that it wasn't full of any major event but it showed how things are progressing with Belle and Simon and her family. Love Nina and Hugo
myhorserockyrocks chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! I hope things get better in your personal life. I can't wait to read about the wedding!

Horse :)
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Is it me or is little "Miss Belly" getting more and more immature?
Mae
slytherinprincess00 chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Yay, a new chapter! I'v read all your Harry Potter stories, and followed your work since the middle of To Be a Malfoy, but now, a new account... My friends found my old account, Annie2000, and I didn't really like them reading my fanfics...

Anyway, as always, your chapters are great, and I really don't think I'm a good enough writer to critizise on your writing...

/SlytherinPrincess00
NO PLEASE NOT SCORPIOUS AND DIASY I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER
I CAN FEEL THE DRAMA AT HER WEDDING LIKE SHJDSK
UPDATE SOON AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER
WHAT EVEN chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
YOU CAN UPDATE NOW OMFG IT'S THE FIRST OF AUGUST IM SCREAMING PLEASE UPDATE OMGG
jessgiesbrecht chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
I love the story line and you are an amazing autor. For baby name I was thinking Micheal or William; something along those lines.
queen dramione chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
5. Emmett Leo Montague
6. Altair Draco Montague
7. Skylar Nova Montague
8. Ares Scorpius Montague
Personally, Number 3 is my favorite.
xxCullenxx96 chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
"I really do love you. More than you'll ever know," Simon says.

"I know. I love you, too."

Simple words that speak volumes. :) they better back up those words with actions

The part about Draco stayingk by Belle all night was really sweet. She is daddy's little girl.

"Rose." Dad meets Rose's eye and she stops talking. I know what they're talking about. This is the normal 'Let's behave like everything is normal when Isobelle comes out of the hospital so she doesn't feel out of place' routine. I hate every second of it." Wait what? I thought this was the second or third time.. The suicide attempt, Astoria attempting to kill he and the fall.. Right?

Belle is all grown up and acting like a fantastic older sister. Really liked the sisterly dynamic between Nina and Belle.

Absolutely enjoyed this chapter. Although it was longer than most, I didn't realize it was over till it was actually over. Waiting for an update!

Thank you for the summary on Belle's life... I was wondering wether or not she was good at magic and If she remembers Blaise and alot of other things that you mentioned.

Please reply to my review.
Dramione chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
this is so perfect :) i can't wait till you update! i'm reading the first one and this one again and again till you update lol. i know i'm weird but i can't get enough of your writing! :)
xxCullenxx96 chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
Wow.
You really threw us a curve-ball! I hadnt even thought of that. I can just imagine Draco and Hermione's reaction to the pregnancy. I don't really like lying or hiding things from your parents, or your family but I think that it is the best option right now. I'm glad Simon is back! I really hope that they can make the other person better.
A boy.. A boy.. Belle taking care of a baby boy.. well I think that this just might force her to really grow up and become accountable for all of her actions instead of just blaming her mistakes and problems on other people.
This cracked me up, "You mean to tell me you have the technology to tell us that she's having a boy after one month, but you can't get her out of this hospital?" He questions. I don't know who he's angry at, the mediwitch, me, or himself
BlueEyedRavenclaw97 chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
For the girl maybe Alexandra or Thalia and for the boy Charlie, Finnick, Theodore or Nicholas?
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »