Reviews for Receive With The Restart
TheStorySoFarv chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Forgot to put my name in the review
Guest chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Hahaha love the note where isobelle got draco to dress as a princess! But man i have been with your story since 'to be a malfoy' and i really have to give it to you, this is one of the best dramione i have ever read! :) i dont even want your story to ever end! Haha you should totally do a prequel like what the person below me said and see the story with Draco and Blaise taking care of isobelle :) just an idea, as for a baby name how about : Cody, Anthony
Pug1998 chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Wow really liked those points! Some made me laugh! I personally like the insufferable know-it-all one... Btw you should write like a dramione prequel on their one night stand. Like the moments before and after and maybe Hermione's realization... Or when she dumped him on Draco's door step some Blaise Zabini and Draco "parenting" moments would be funny... Idk.
Buuuut the s chapter was fantastic! I really liked the Isobelle Nina moment reminded me of Ramona and beezus... Hahaha
I'm super excited for the pregnancy reveal! I thought maybe Isobelle would blurt it out this chapter buuuut ya know... Haha
chyaraskiss chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Please please! I hope the baby is Not Holden's or Teddy's!
Kat-Knife chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
This was a great chapter! I was a big Teddy/Isobelle fan before, but now I happen to adore Simon/Isobelle together. It was interesting to read the facts that you gave af the bottom of the chapter. One thing that I really love about this story is the fact that your main character is flawed. She has bad qualities as well as good and I really like that about her. One thing that I try to stay away from in fanfiction are OC stories, but to me this story is nothing like any of the stories that I read before (and hated). You know how to write a well developed plot with believable characters that sometime do stupid things, like normal human beings. Anyway, just wanted to express my appreciation for this story and your writing. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
RockaRosalie chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
I think the son should be called Alexander or Alex for short.

Love the story

You accidentally did a spelling error
Ironically, according to my headcanon, if all of Hermione and Scorpius kids' were sorted (excluding Isobelle), the first initial of their name would match their House.
You wrote scorpius instead o draco
dutch potterfan chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Loved this chapter, especially the interaction between Nina end Isobelle.
TheGirlUnderTheStairs chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Loved those facts at the end, they topped off a great chapter.
Jointed98 chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
ARGGHHHH IM SO TEMPTED TO JUST QUIT READING
centaur-stars chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Yay! Belle and teddy! I absolutely love them together! I feel so bad for Isobelle and the way her life is going... I also feel really angry at Scorp, even though he doesn't fully understand the situation...
werevampluvr chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
Whoa baby! I'm excited for the mini Simon :)
Ok chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
Jashsajahsj Simon and belle are back and hopefully stay
xxCullenxx96 chapter 29 . 7/5/2013
Isobelle is a really good older sister. Finally things are getting back on track with her family and Teddy. They are better as friends anyways..
Anyway, she is owning up to her mistakes and acting maturely.. I like that

I want her to make up with Simon
ConquerorOfNations chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
Hm. Not too hyped on this chapter. I don't know how much longer I'll carry on reading this if it pans out the way I'm now thinking it will...
HuffleHorcrux516 chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
OMG, I was so shocked to find out Belle was pregnant. I think having a baby at her age may get her seriously stressed, increasing her anxiety, and neither of her families would accept that she would be pregnant. I think people will probably think they wanted to get married quickly because of Belle's pregnancy. This chapter was amazing, as usual. Update soon!
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »