Reviews for Receive With The Restart
Kat-Knife chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
This chapter was so exciting! I suspected from the earlier clues that you dropped about a few changes that Belle felt but dismissed because she thought she was just stressed, but I wasn't sure, now my suspicions have been confirmed! I'm still not sure if the baby is Simon's, I think it could be Teddy's, because the Mediwitch didn't say anything when Simon said they could already tell the sex of the baby when it was one month old. She didn't agree or disagree with him, meaning the baby could be older than one month, meaning it could be Teddy's. I think I want the baby to be Simon's though, he's grown on me. Thank you for updating so soon after you updated the last chapter, hope you update soon again! :)
myhorserockyrocks chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Yes! BABIES! As you can see, I'm quite baby-crazed. I can't wait to see their wedding and how their families will react! Oh and also what they're going to name their son!

Horse :)
Musette Fujiwara chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Oh my... can it be that the baby is simon and not teddy. I was rooting for a teddy/belle ending
TheGirlUnderTheStairs chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Last chapter I was all, yay Teddy, boo Simon. But now I like Simon, I prefer Simon now, she should stick with Simon for her, his and their son's sake.
Team Dramione chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
I was wondering when she would get pregnant. Things are falling into place as they should, now we must work on ridding Scorpius of that hussy, Daisy and all is well in the Dramione family world. Naturally, Hermione will be a little disappointed, but I just know she'll love her grandson fiercely and be there for Belle, every step of the way. Can't wait to read more!
Pug1998 chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Whoa what a shocker! Honestly I never saw that coming! Simons reaction was kinda adorable and adds a little more respect to the small amount I had for him. Ugh why is he actually a good character I was hoping I could keep my grudge against him and still love Holden... But I guess that's not happening! Ugh haha jk but really great chapter. I think hermione will understand so isobelle should tell her and they need to make sure it's Simons! I want it to b but I have a feeling that it may not be...:(
Annie2000 chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
YES! They're back together! I knew they were ment to be!
A boy huh? How adoreable! I remember when my little brother was born, Imagine Nina holding Isobelles baby... Yeah, that's about what happened. He started screaming, and puked, and I almost dropped him.

Anyway great chapter as always, keep up the good work! :)
HizuriKyoko chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
And this is why I'm glad my hse doesn't have a stair xD
Guest chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
This was a nice and light chapter. I really want all the conflict to start resolving because it is so hard to see them all fighting all the time. However, I love the plot and this story. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
really short. less monotonous though!
Kat-Knife chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter! I just knew that something like that was going to happen! I just thought it would be Nina or Hugo who'd get hurt, not Belle. I'm pretty sure that Belle will survive this, just because she's the main character and I don't think you're the kind of author that goes around killing their main characters or in this case, main character. Really looking forward to the next chapter! :D
TheStorySoFarv chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter i cant wait to see what happens next and whether simon will visit her in the hospital(if she goes to the hospital) i hope her and Simon get back together i like him :) well update soon!

You're an awesome writer by the way
Kittycat99 chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
I liked the chapter... I'm kinda confused on where Belle fell, I think she fell over a banister but I'm not quite sure... Could you clear that up? btw that was a terrible way to end the chapter, I hate cliffhangers :( just make sure you update soon because if you continue to take a long time it's going to make me worried for Isobelle for way to long... That's about it, bye!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
For some reason, I knew Isobelle was going to be in some sort of accident again... Im physic... :o jkjk awesome chapter and nice cliffhanger... Upload another chapter as soon as you can! Thanks for writing this story
myhorserockyrocks chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how Isobelle is doing after her fall from the stairs!

Horse :)